• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard from Foxwell?

Vibes to everyone in the flood zone, and for the folks here who live there or are worrying about loved ones in the area.

if anyone could spare some vibes for my hometown, Cedar Rapids (and El Foxwell), I'm sure they could use it:

http://www.gazetteonline.com/

:worried

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

Sending mucho vibeage!

Do hope everyone and their loved ones are safe. :(

I don't know for sure, but from his previous descriptions of where he lives, he seems to be right in the thick of it. My parents' house is fine, and my dad's downtown office is miraculously dry (expensive oncology equipment + flood water = not good) for now.

Vibes to everyone in the flood zone, and for the folks here who live there or are worrying about loved ones in the area.

there is water 1/2 block from my house, and from what i last hear, water over the top of my desk at work. i have power agiain, and hopefully i don;t get kicked out of my house again tonight

thanks to everyone for the vibes and concerns. keep em coming

there is water 1/2 block from my house, and from what i last hear, water over the top of my desk at work. i have power agiain, and hopefully i don;t get kicked out of my house again tonight

What a nightmare. Major vibes to all.

also, please send vibes for my hometown

http://www.alpinecom.net/~ccrnews/

Please keep yourself safe.

just saw the river is down a fraction.

crested at 31.13ft . previous record (1993) was 19.3 feet

we are not expected tp drop below the Previous record until next wed.

So glad to know that you seem to be in the clear. I'm looking forward to coming home in a couple of weeks and helping out where I can.

Aw crap...things were starting to look up until today I find out that the debit card I lost last week is being used! Some jerk is overdrawing my bank account! :realmad This is so not cool. Someone PM me a bottle of rum, I need to "escape" for a while. :lol

Vibes to you folks in the flood areas. Those photos are insane.

lynn: I've lost my debit card/credit cards probably 15-17 times and only once did someone use it. You need to cancel it immediately and call the card provider/bank. Let them know the date and time you lost it (caution on a time you preciously remember using/seeing it last) and they will refund the money to your account. They generally credit it on the next monthly statement and send you an affidavit to confirm the illegal usage of your card.

Yeah, I called Visa as soon as I saw the weird "I didn't do that!" charges. I lost a small cosmetic bag on Wednesday. All I had in it was the one card and my make-up junk. I really thought no one would try to use the card, I actually thought someone would turn it in! I am so naive sometimes. My faith in humanity is being tested lately, this incident will not help!

Aw, shit, Loretta. That sucks. :( What a pain in the ass. I hope the bank's able to get the problem fixed quickly, and that whoever is using your card gets scabies.

whoever is using your card gets scabies.
I know! What's bothering me the most is that I want to know who did it! I want to kick them in their teeth! I hope it was someone hungry, and they bought food with it. One can only hope. Do the people who use stolen cards usually get caught? Does anyone know/have experience with this? Since it's reported stolen, will a cashier be alerted to the fraudulent use if the fraud tries to use it again?

many vibes Froggie. sad, sad, indeed.