I'm reviving the general vibes thread because my birthday week is getting off to a rough start. Every possible realm of my life is shit right now (except for my daughter, she's awesome as ever so there is that). Maybe this should mark the start of the stressful holiday season for all of us...let's all stuff our turkeys with vibes.

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vibes for everyone! :hug

The holidays are difficult by nature, but it seems like things are going to hell in a handbasket this year.

If I may, could I request some vibes as well? I haven't had the cash to grocery shop in almost two months...it all goes to bills. My stupid, irresponsible roommate is bleeding me clear out of everything.

we could use some vibes in the South Bay and Long Beach (so cal), our own Robert Lucas died today at 46. just the nicest guy, a tremendous talent , blues man Robert Lucas will be sorely missed. He served as lead singer for Canned Heat for many and his own group Luke and the Locomotives.

Just him and his steel national dobro could light up a room

i'm in disbelief . . . praying . . .

we could use some vibes in the South Bay and Long Beach (so cal), our own Robert Lucas died today at 46. just the nicest guy, a tremendous talent , blues man Robert Lucas will be sorely missed. He served as lead singer for Canned Heat for many and his own group Luke and the Locomotives.

So sad...and far too young to die. :ohwell

Sincere vibes from the flatlands Chuck. :thumbup Take care.

• 5 months later...

My dad has leaky heart valves or something and something is up with his lungs. He wakes up from his naps with a mouth full of blood. :ohwell

We'll find out more after some tests next week. Vibes are much appreciated.

My dad has leaky heart valves or something and something is up with his lungs. He wakes up from his naps with a mouth full of blood. :ohwell

Massive heart and lung vibes...he'll pull through, no worries :thumbup

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

Sounds like his heart valve is leaking, which is draining into his lung. This happened to my grandma several years ago and they thought she had pneumonia (a misdiagnosis) for several days--eventually they had to replace her valve with a mechanical one. She's doing great and the valve is supposed to work for 20 years. Seems like your dad's doctors are on the right track. Vibes!

All the vibes, hugs, thoughts, prayers and love that I have are on their way to you, my love! Hang in there!!! :cheekkiss