Creepy, yes. GREAT headline material? Yes, yes.

I know I was watching the news today and they kept talking about that and how all the airlines are going to go under with in a few years. Global makes the already dark world a whole lot more depressing :( Apparently one of the theories is it could be from a boat (I think) that sunk a few years ago.

I had a job interview here weeks after this story. The managing editor was quite proud of it.

As that was a Journal Register Co. paper, you are lucky you didn't take a job there.

I bet it's some elaborate Olympic protest. Them hippies are starting to bother me.

OK! I'm watching the news right now and they just said that the 6th foot found yesterday was a hoax, it was an animal paw stuck inside a shoe. Some people...!!

The latest foot was ruled a HOAX. Still doesn't explain the other 5...

This is total David Lynch material.

kevin

This is the land of Twin Peaks* and the X-Files, after all.

* Okay, that was set in WA, but it's still in the neighbourhood.

Out of curiosity is this getting press outside of BC??? Cause I'd rather the one time the rest of the world does a story on my home land, it not be about body parts washing up on shore.

my money is on the 5 that disappeared in a plane crash near by and the wreckage somehow has them pinned in so that only the right feet are exposed (and that one left foot) to the water and the rest of the bodies are preserved in the hull. then it is going to become one of those puzzler questions you use on a long road trip similar to the one about the scuba diver being found in a tree after a forest fire. [no disrespect to the families of those lost in the plane crash]

Guest Cousin Tupelo
The latest foot was ruled a HOAX. Still doesn't explain the other 5...

This is total David Lynch material.

I dunno, is this story really worth lending an ear to?