George Carlin 1937-2008

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you go out of your way to offend religious people. Putting a greyed-out disclaimer at the end of your post does not make your intent any less plain.

It just makes it harder to read, and thus a little more annoying.

3. It wasn't a good joke.

Though I sort of agree with you, Chompsky will be the first to point out that that is subjective. Oh wait, no he wont because your on his list of acceptable hypocrites.

Then go away.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Or, you could just put me on your ignore list, the one you kept implying you put me on long ago, on several seperate occasions.

You know what we need - a section where we can comment on what other people post here all day - that would be awesome.

Or better still - maybe some check mark next to a person's name - so we will know who is funny, not funny, offensive, not offensive, out, in, in, out, etc.

I think there's a thread about this somewhere. Use the search option.

Though I sort of agree with you, Chompsky will be the first to point out that that is subjective. Oh wait, no he wont because your on his list of acceptable hypocrites.

Actually, it is subjective. Calm down.

Or better still - maybe some check mark next to a person's name - so we will know who is funny, not funny, offensive, not offensive, out, in, in, out, etc.

I'd aplolgize for voting for Bush and/or being in a somewhat comfortable position in life if I thought it would matter.

Or, you could just put me on your ignore list, the one you kept implying you put me on long ago, on several seperate occasions.

Oh, you're on it. But I see your inanities when other people quote them.