$89.00 for Price Level 2

$79.00 for Price Level 3- GA Floor

Ticket prices include a $4.00 facility fee

Reno:

$177.75 for Price Level 1- Lower Section

$97.75 for Price Level 2- Upper Section

$77.75 for Price Level 3- GA Floor

Ticket prices include a $2.75 facility fee

If you wait until after pre-sale, fees will probably/definitely be hire. Last time I used Ticketmaster, I paid like $12.50 in fees.

we Canadians thank our lucky stars to have dodged the Death Cab for Cutie bullet.

*whew* but that was too close.

Right on. :thumbup

Still, those prices are fucking insane. And concerts at Air Canada Centre generally suck. I will happily skip this unless someone comps me from out of the blue. (like that's gonna happen)

I just can't stomach the thought of Jeff looking for some "our loves" or "nothin's" and getting a blank stare back from 23,000 bald, fat aging hippies in tie die t-shirts. And I like Neil Young a lot.

>> 23,000 bald, fat aging hippies in tie die t-shirts

Nice stereotyping, dude.

Neil's audiences are far more diversified than most--including Wilco. So, come off of your self-righteous soapbox.

I personally came of age during punk rock, and realized with hindsight (you know, that wisdom thing that comes with age...), that Neil's attitude is far more punk than just about anybody on the planet.

Can't wait to see what you wear when you cross the 40 threshold... let's see. Hmmm, a western snapshirt bulging around the middle, converse and tattoo regret.

Sheesh.

Right on. :thumbup

I just can't stomach the thought of Jeff looking for some "our loves" or "nothin's" and getting a blank stare back from 23,000 bald, fat aging hippies in tie die t-shirts. And I like Neil Young a lot.

Really now? I'm 21 (WELL below the median age at a Wilco show) and I'm just as excited to see Neil as I am Wilco (again). I got turned onto Neil due to his work with Pearl Jam in the 90's and worked my way back from there.

And I have NEVER worn a tie dye shirt.

we Canadians thank our lucky stars to have dodged the Death Cab for Cutie bullet.

Unfortunately, Regina, Winnipeg, Calgary, and Vancouver were mortally wounded. Oh, Mr. Young, always breaking my heart! :lol

I've gotta say, that presale was a harrowing experience. For some reason, the @#$% website wouldn't accept my Canadian address for shipping (to purchase tix for a Canadian date!), so I had to call my American VC posse for back up. Much appreciated! *mwah!* :wub

Nice stereotyping, dude.

Neil's audiences are far more diversified than most--including Wilco. So, come off of your self-righteous soapbox.

I personally came of age during punk rock, and realized with hindsight (you know, that wisdom thing that comes with age...), that Neil's attitude is far more punk than just about anybody on the planet.

Can't wait to see what you wear when you cross the 40 threshold... let's see. Hmmm, a western snapshirt bulging around the middle, converse and tattoo regret.

Sheesh.

Lol, I crossed it a few years ago. You take things too seriously.

But really, if you think more than 5-10% of a NY audience is gonna know Wilco's songs, I think you're in for a surprise. And the thought of it is depressing to me. YMMV.

Lol, I crossed it a few years ago. You take things too seriously.

But really, if you think more than 5-10% of a NY audience is gonna know Wilco's songs, I think you're in for a surprise. And the thought of it is depressing to me. YMMV.

Funny just about all my friends who love Wilco love Neil too. I'd say your estimate is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off. I just saw Neil at a theater in Boston on his last tour and the audience was not that much different than a Wilco crowd.

Funny just about all my friends who love Wilco love Neil too. I'd say your estimate is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off. I just saw Neil at a theater in Boston on his last tour and the audience was not that much different than a Wilco crowd.

I never said that. This is a Neil Young tour, and it'll be a NY crowd. He has 10x the number of fans Wilco does, easily.

This wouldn't be an issue if NY was opening for Wilco, of course I know that. It's JM2C and YMMV. Damn, I always get shot down in NY threads.....always. And I love the guy, honest. :monkey

The last time I was at Allstate/Rosemont Horizon was for the Smashing Pumpkins Mellon Collie tour...

Rosemont Horizon is a perfect venue for Neil IF he's playing with Crazy Horse. The crappy sound in that place isnt as noticable when Neil and the Horse are jamming.

First of all, I thought the first thing you said was funny.

Secondly, I agree with you. If that many people were into Wilco enough to know the sing-alongs, Wilco would probably be playing arenas. Neil has way many more fans. A lot of them are the same. A portion of the difference are older folks, probably balding hippies.

And I hope I can get to one of these, but it will be weird to see Wilco in an arena.

EDIT: This got moved down so to clarify, I agree with Sarchi.

And I have NEVER worn a tie dye shirt.

You say that like its a good thing. Since the Wal-mart crowd and soccer moms have stopped wearing those horrible commercially produced dyes, its safe to bust out the tie-dyes again. I wear mine with pride quite often. C'mon, embrace yer inner hippie, man.

Thanks, I needed that.

All I was trying to say was...a lot of us Wilco fans love Neil, but a lot of Neil fans won't know who the hell Wilco is. An "up and coming band" would be a laughable tag for our boys, but oh well. It'll be a good payday and maybe we'll see some fights. KIDDING.

Neil's a good guy and he does know the band, at least according to the Kot book. I bet Nels gets invited up for some guest solos.

I did indeed go to lolla and for the first time left a wilco show feeling underwhelmed. Wilco's live sets are what got me hooked. Lately I feel they've gotten a bit stale.

I wouldn't have to think twice about seeing jeff, nels or glenn solo but like I said the wilco live show seems to have gotten a bit stale.

I really can't agree with them being called stale, but after seeing and hearing these songs being executed flawlessly and without deviation so many times I would love to see them stretch out and be experimental even in a playful way.

i'm not complaining though, I'm still going to Toronto and New York.

First of all, I thought the first thing you said was funny.

Secondly, I agree with you. If that many people were into Wilco enough to know the sing-alongs, Wilco would probably be playing arenas. Neil has way many more fans. A lot of them are the same. A portion of the difference are older folks, probably balding hippies.

And I hope I can get to one of these, but it will be weird to see Wilco in an arena.

I saw wilco sell out the Agganis arena in Boston. Not saying they are at Neil's level of course but I think they are pretty well known and a good amount of Neil fans are probably Wilco fans.

love neil, but he has some of the most obnoxious fans of any act i've seen.

wilco has a pretty strong fan base in canada. even the ACC show will be lively with a bunch of wilco diehards. of course if past experience is indicative, your best bet for a great crowd is montreal. if it was a weekend i'd be all over it. alas, work will probably limit me to toronto only.

I'll brave MSG again to see Wilco and Neil, even though it's such a crappy music venue. My only hope is Wilco gets to play a good long time. Personally, I'd much rather see Neil open for Wilco.