• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what it's all about .

the guitars on one wing are pleasing to me :thumbup

and i do have a sunnier feeling now

thanks for sharing these

Guest Hollinger.
Pardon my ignorance, but before I download, what exactly is a .rar file?

Just a compressed archive file, similar to a .zip file. I'm not sure if WinZip will decompress it or not, but WinRAR Archiver is a quick download.

I'm diggin One Wing. Kinda seems like if A Ghost is Born is Tonight's the Night, One Wing would fit on On the Beach. I just get a similar feeling from it.

EDIT: On second thought (after listening to the second half of One Wing) I thought of Elliott Smith's From A Basement on the Hill.

I'm diggin One Wing. Kinda seems like if A Ghost is Born is Tonight's the Night, One Wing would fit on On the Beach. I just get a similar feeling from it.

EDIT: On second thought (after listening to the second half of One Wing) I thought of Elliott Smith's From A Basement on the Hill.

Yeah, that's spot on. This is a good direction for them to be headed, it's the first new song they've debuted live that I've been legitimately excited about for awhile.

--Mike

Dig these songs, especially One Wing, which reminds me of ATTWYS in "quite-loud" kinda way.

Sunny Feeling sorta recycles the "Once in Germany..." guitar bit in 'I'm A Wheel', and it fits nicely.

Sweet songs. A perfect blend of SBS and AGIB indeed. Sounds good so far.

Thanks! I sure hope this dingbat stops talking...

Nope. She babbles for the whole freakin' concert.

Good call about sounding like On the Beach.

I get the feeling that Nels had a good deal to do with the "coloring" of these songs.

Nope. She babbles for the whole freakin' concert.

Yeah, theres nothing more annoying and disrespectful to a band and fans than someone blabbering the whole time. If I was a chick, I would have slapped her.... Cat fight.