Tanglewood roll call

I've got four hours to Wilmington Sunday, then five hours from Wilmington to Northampton (which I'll probably break up over Sunday night and Monday), then an hour to Tanglewood Tuesday and about three and a half hours home on Wednesday. I'm getting good at long road trips, but I'm also pretty glad this is going to be one of my last ones for the summer. I've put over 7000 miles on my car this summer, all but probably 1000 of which were to see Wilco or Nels play.

Raspberry Jam, I was actually thinking of the beer selection at the new(ish) Big Y. I don't really care for the brewery's beer. I prefer Opa Opa and the People's Pint if I'm going to a local brewery when I'm up there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all - please let Rick and I know if you want to join our cook-out Minday -pre Tanglewood Wilco party - we are tho a bit away from venue -in Wrentham Ma - love to see some more wiclo fanatics

anyone planning on recording?

I'm going to try. I just bought a Zoom H2 for recording rehearsals, gigs, song ideas etc. At this point I've just been experimenting at home with it so the results might be questionable....

Jeff

I'm going to try. I just bought a Zoom H2 for recording rehearsals, gigs, song ideas etc. At this point I've just been experimenting at home with so the results might be questionable....

Jeff

that would be awesome. i'm sure there will be others as well. i have a recording of every wilco show i've attended thus far, so i'm hoping i get one for this show too.

that would be awesome. i'm sure there will be others as well. i have a recording of every wilco show i've attended thus far, so i'm hoping i get one for this show too.

From what I've read here some people setup mics on stands and stuff... I'm probably not going to be that ambitious this time around.

Jeff

Me too! It's going to be quite a week!

me three! vacation starts today! can't wait! this summer has been a great one for concerts for me. pearl jam, nin, wilco, radiohead, atp festival, nick cave. very nice mix. where is everyone hanging out before the show? i'm not familiar with lenox area. we are driving up shortly from milford ct.

Hey fellow Tanglewooder's. I just scooped a single ticket in section 2 row N seat 5. I think I'm driving up solo from Boston and returning after the show. If anyone needs a ride from Boston or wants to car-pool just let me know. I don't know anyone on the boards but if anyone here is tailgating / beer pong I'd love to partake in the festivities.