Wilmington 8/10/08

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep getting a file truncated error on this torrent.

Also, if I can get it, I'll convert to mp3 for those of you who don't want to deal with torrents.

It's not kosher to do that and pass the Mp3s around - you can - mess it until you get it, do a B&P, or wait for it to be put up at The Wilco Archive.

Out of the Six shows I saw on this tour Wilmington rates 2nd to Tanglewood. After leaving Baltimore on Sunday morning we arrived in Wilmington around Noon to find that it was basically a ghost town. We parked right near the theatre We were short one ticket so we hit the box office but no luck. We headed off to get something to eat and as we walked past this Hotel Jeff comes walking around the corner and he stopped to take a picture with us. I asked him why he had not played any of my requests. So he replied, "What have you requested?" So I said' "Wishful Thinking and Pick Up The Change." "I'll see what I can do" he said. 2nd tune Wishful Thinking. So long story short, We got our 3rd ticket with help from Jeff himself. Beautiful Theatre with great sound. Very intimate setting.