• 8 months later...
Just heard them yesterday on KEXP driving back to Seattle from the Spokane show...I immediately bought the album. I'll put up a link later...the song that sold me is Bogachiel Rain Blues but I'm loving the rest of the album. They are compared to Gram Parsons and The Band, among others...

My Space- The Moondoggies

Glad I did a search. Yeah, good comparisons. Really good album. I think many VC folks would dig this album too. Fits right into that beloved alt country genre. Been listening to it a lot as of the last month or so. Never gets old and grabs you right away kinda like Blitzen Trapper's new one did for me as well. I would highly recommend this one to the board.

• 3 years later...

My band got to open for these guys last year in Dallas. The crowd was sparse (late on a Sunday night) but they didn't act like it when they were on stage. The 20 or so people there got their money's worth and then some. Killer harmonies. Great songs. Can't wait to hear what they do next.