• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

250px-TwinPeaksBob.jpg

crap. just when i thought i had wiped bob's memory from my mind!! i think any sequence with the backwards speak is pretty creepy too. not to mention the backwards herky-jerky movements and the chase scene inside the Black Lodge. Yeesh.

I recently read this and was scared from the start. Maine is a scary place!

SalemsLot14.jpg

Speaking of Maine.... well, New Hampshire, the drive up Mt Washington was a pure nightmare for me once we got above the tree line. Pretty? Yes, gorgeous. BUT, that little road is soooo narrow, there is no railing, and cars are passing going down the mountain. One false move and you could go tumbling to your death. Then, once at the top, the wind almost blew me off the darned peak! I was really awesome, though. Too bad about my scaredy-catness.

MountWashington053.jpg

Speaking of Bob from Twin Peaks, there are quite a few moments from David Lynch that bug me out, including the scene in Inland Empire when Laura Dern walks toward the camera on the grassy path and practically attacks the viewer, and when the guy is recounting his nightmare in Mulholland Drive and we see the homeless guy appear from around the corner. Shudder.