What albums have you heard live in its entirety!

The White Stripes - White Blood Cells

Blanche - If We Can't Trust the Doctors...

Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation

Slint - Spiderland

Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back

Mission of Burma - Vs.

Sebadoh - Bubble and Scrape

GZA/Genius - Liquid Swords

That's just the shows where albums were played in order -- not sure about other shows where all the songs were in the set but not in order.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blanche - If We Can't Trust the Doctors...

Love that album. I've accidentally seen them 2x. Opening for Wilco in Ann Arbor and opening for White Stripes at Mason's Temple. Fave track: Another Lost Summer

Don't suppose anybody saw these?

'May and June 2008 saw the 21-night "Sparks Spectacular" in London,

where they played each of their albums in chronological order during the first twenty nights,

and premiered their new album on the twenty-first concert on June 13th, 2008.

Each night, they performed an album in its entirety followed by a rare track' -From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't suppose anybody saw these?

'May and June 2008 saw the 21-night "Sparks Spectacular" in London,

where they played each of their albums in chronological order during the first twenty nights,

and premiered their new album on the twenty-first concert on June 13th, 2008.

Each night, they performed an album in its entirety followed by a rare track' -From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I heard about this residency. If you are a fan what an awesome experience this must have been. If REM did this I would freak out and see every show of course! :dancing

I'm pretty sure I saw Blur do all of 13 when that album came out. They came back for an encore of three "hits" (I think Popscene, Song 2 and There's No Other Way) all played at least three times as fast as the recorded versions so they could get the hell out of there.

I'm pretty sure I saw Blur do all of 13 when that album came out. They came back for an encore of three "hits" (I think Popscene, Song 2 and There's No Other Way) all played at least three times as fast as the recorded versions so they could get the hell out of there.

Thats freakin awesome! I love 13! :dancing

Thats freakin awesome! I love 13! :dancing

The 8-minute single, "Tender", could go on for hours and I would not mind.

Neil Young - Greendale and Sleater-Kinney - The Woods. I know that there was one more but I cannot remember...

I feel like I must have seen every track from Highway 61 at one point or another.

EDIT: Oh, and I saw Elvis do the Juliet Letters with the Brodsky Quartet at Town Hall in NYC back when the album came out. Now that was a great show.