let the environment go

the only allowable electric at this point should be

inside-electric-tesla-472.jpg

the Tesla roadster

I was shocked at how quiet the Prius is. You can sneak right up on a motherfucker in one of those.

I just broke out of a huge traffic jam

The culprit?

47 jackasses slowing down to look at the jackass in his jackass smart car at 45 on the farking highway

:realmad

There is a guy who works for a local company who is well known for his frugality. He has determiend that for his vehicle the optimum gas mileage is obtained around 45 mph so that is what he drives whenever he can, interstate, local roads regardless of the speed limit.

I just broke out of a huge traffic jam

The culprit?

47 jackasses slowing down to look at the jackass in his jackass smart car at 45 on the farking highway

:realmad

Are you sure they weren't slowing down for a cyclist?

Not any more.....

LouieB

no doubt.

and it's better anyway if presidential candidates don't drive anything, or even let themselves be seen in vehicles, while they're running. the stress of the road can impair their judgment, as it did dukakis's when he decided to ride in that tank in 1988. :lol

I don't know how anyone could buy one of those smart cars. I would be scared shitless driving one of those on the interstate, around the 18-wheelers and such.

Lisa: But mom, I read that sport-utility vehicles are more likely to be in fatal accidents.

Bart: Fatal to the people in the other car. Let's roll.

:lol

I was passed by a Smart Car going 75 mph this afternoon, so.....are you upset with the slow driver who happened to be driving a Smart Car or are you upset with the 47 slow drivers in 'normal' cars who were gawking at someone minding his own business and happened to be driving a Smart Car?