Happy Birthday Kevin (Skyflynn)

Have a great one, Kevin!

That big wheel spins

The hair thins...people forget

..but not you, sir. We won't forget you. Happy Freaking Birthday! :cheers And don't oversmoke! :stunned

Long live birthday, be it dead or alive!

O! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEVFLYNN!!!@

here is a special hat, just for you!

sprecher_beer.jpg

remember, as fall is approaching, it is a good idea to wear proper running attire so as not to expose yourself *cough* to the elements.

:birthday to the elusive Skyflynn! :cheers

Bestest wishes for a wonderful year ahead! :)

I'm so sorry, Kevin, but really, who could've predicted that the week I was abducted by aliens would be the same week in which your birthday fell? Otherwise I'd never have missed a national holiday such as this! :worship :cheekkiss

Fortunately, in between answering the multiple choice questionnaires the aliens administered....turns out all that "experimenting on humans" stuff is hooey, I just had to tell them stuff like whether I thought Sarah Palin picks her nose in private, and whether Britney is behind the gas shortage in Georgia (Where are they getting their info???? And is it accurate????).......but anyway inbetween the quizzes they shared an excellent recipe for birthday cake! :thumbup

2003-01-25-Liz-60th-Birthday_01-White-Chocolate-Cake.jpg

I hope you will enjoy! I'm assured that the ingredients not native to earth (qiTee, dubuuyitze, and arm-qotxoo) usually pass harmlessly through the human digestive tract. :yes I'd have tried a piece myself but I didn't want to spoil the looks of your cake.

Happy birthday, happy year to one of my favorite people!!! :party