Post-season MLB

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Phillies and their fans. Congrats to the Rays on the ALCS and see you next year, mofos.

I really liked how Fox showed each Philly position player's reaction shot to winning. That was awesome.

You didn't congratulate the Rays fans.

I guess I could do it now though. Congrats to Rays fans Moltisanti and mfwahl. Here's hoping the team has to hold onto their ALCS trophy for at least as long as the Red Sox had to hold onto their 1986 trophy.

Booing the rays when your owner gives them credit for a great season. Stay classy, phillie fans...

That's kind of their shtick. If they didn't boo, people would boo them for their lack of booing. Or maybe they were saying "Booo-urns?" I dunno.

Anyway, congrats to the Phils.

And to the DeviledEggs (because you'll always be Devils in my heart): if you just had to go and quit acting as the cushion that has kept my O's out of the division cellar all these years, at least you could have finished the job and given me some hope that it might someday happen to my team, too. :wave

No, seriously, congrats to the Rays on a great season, too. Just please go back to sucking next year, okay?