Post-season MLB

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walking to bring up Pierzynski. He will want to smack the tar off that ball against his former team. Most hated guy in baseball, but I still love him, even in a Sox jersey! Did you see him firing up the crowd after Thome's home run?

Walking to bring up Pierzynski. He will want to smack the tar off that ball against his former team. Most hated guy in baseball, but I still love him, even in a Sox jersey! Did you see him firing up the crowd after Thome's home run?

love him. Great play at the plate as well. Good to see significant contribution from Griffey Jr too.

white%20sox%20logo.jpg

broom.jpg

TwinsLogo.jpg

:D

Sorry, uncool2pillow ... your Twins made a hell of a run at it, as they often do. I'm continually impressed with what they're able to do with their payroll. That's an organization that is clearly doing things right, and if they weren't in the Sox's division, I'd cheer for them. (Now they just need a real stadium.)

Congratulations from a saddened Twins fan. Sox deserve it.

Thanks... i'm pumped. The Twins are a great organization with great fans. I feel for them now. Nothing to dislike about those guys (especially since Torii Hunter is gone).

Sorry, uncool2pillow ... your Twins made a hell of a run at it, as they often do. I'm continually impressed with what they're able to do with their payroll. That's an organization that is clearly doing things right, and if they weren't in the Sox's division, I'd cheer for them. (Now they just need a real stadium.)

Ouch, didn't need to see those images reversed.

So, I've seen a couple of playoff teams live this year.

Red Sox (2)

Cubs (2)

White Sox (3)

Rays (1)

Brewers (1)

Rays (8)

White Sox (1)

Boston (3)

Cubs (1)

I am absolutely thrilled for my SOX!!!!!. The other night we were watching when Ramirez came up to bat and just as the pitcher delivered my daughter was asking if this guy can hit homeruns. Great moment. Last night was incredible. Danks was on and the old guys Thome and Griffey delivered when we needed it.