any 80's nerds like me out there? remember this song by The Fixx? has the song been stuck in your head lately? it has been in mine because it's in heavy rotation on a Toyota commercial.

the there's this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...12085648AAaWRMo

Flick, you KNOW I loved these guys. Those first 3 LPs are excellent. "Phantoms" in particular.

I have a VHS of the '84 tour. If I had the ability to transfer it to DVD I would totally send it to you. :cheekkiss

I have a VHS of the '84 tour. If I had the ability to transfer it to DVD I would totally send it to you. :cheekkiss

nice! that was the tour that I saw them on.

Me too. They were at the top of their game then. That next LP (the one with "Secret Separation") wasn't quite as good, and then I lost track of them after that.

any 80's nerds like me out there? remember this song by The Fixx? has the song been stuck in your head lately? it has been in mine because it's in heavy rotation on a Toyota commercial.

Yes.

I had such a crush on Cy.

That commercial and the horrible song remake drive me batshit. They sucked all the creepy out of the song. Or maybe I'm just pissed off that I'm in the age bracket where songs I loved 25 years ago are being used to sell sensible cars.

any 80's nerds like me out there? remember this song by The Fixx?

Yes, I remember this and have heard that commercial plenty. My favorite song and video by them, however was always http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzymBKGV8rw :dancing