Need 2 for Baltimore

Hello! I'm dying to see Wilco in Baltimore on December 14th. Pre-sale is October 29th at 10am. One problem: I have my first trimester ultrasound at 9:15am that morning so I'm not going to be anywhere near a computer. If anyone happens to order 2 extra tickets, I will GLADLY reimburse you and promise life-long, slavish devotion.

Edit: oops, forgot my email address: lonelysatellite@gmail.com

Only a small percentage of tickets are available during presales, and they're not automatically the best seats in the house. You should have no problem getting tickets during the general sale, which I think is next Friday, and should still have a shot at good seats. I've been shut out of presales before and have still gotten seats in the first 15 rows.

Good luck with your ultrasound :thumbup

Only a small percentage of tickets are available during presales, and they're not automatically the best seats in the house. You should have no problem getting tickets during the general sale, which I think is next Friday, and should still have a shot at good seats. I've been shut out of presales before and have still gotten seats in the first 15 rows.

Good luck with your ultrasound :thumbup

yeah i hope you're right. im in australia and will be home for the show. stayed up till 1am here (10 est back home) and got shot out within the 1st minute. that was a waste of some good sleep

By the way, I was in my ob/gyn's office when 10am rolled around and had to restrain myself from asking to use her computer. ("But the fetus NEEDS to see Wilco!")

But if anyone has 2 extra tickets I would consider naming the kid after you...

By the way, I was in my ob/gyn's office when 10am rolled around and had to restrain myself from asking to use her computer. ("But the fetus NEEDS to see Wilco!")

But if anyone has 2 extra tickets I would consider naming the kid after you...

what's your excuse for tomorrow morning? they go onsale at 10am.

Two of us tried for 20 minutes with no luck. Add me to the pile for 2 please. Thanks in advance, Greg