Concert for Change - Nov 1 in Madison

Aren't they sort of preaching to the choir in Madison? They should have headed east to Indiana or something.

It does seem odd. Any people at a Wilco show in Madison most likely don't need a push for Obama. They should play in Oshkosh, WI instead!!

I just found out we get a Jimmy Buffet Concert for Change down here in FLA. :monkey

WI, want to trade?

Sorry FLA, no dice. But, throw in a decent opener and we will at least think about it...And regardless, the FLA Concert for Change is probably put on by Buffet fans who want him to change his set-list...

For people who haven't gotten a ticket yet: you need to be UW faculty, student, or staff. The Obama folks take your address and phone number. You pick up the ticket at Will Call - one ticket per ID. At least that's how they were doing it outside Obama HQ this morning.

For people who haven't gotten a ticket yet: you need to be UW faculty, student, or staff. The Obama folks take your address and phone number. You pick up the ticket at Will Call - one ticket per ID. At least that's how they were doing it outside Obama HQ this morning.

This morning you did not need to be part of the UW.

I gots mine.

I think it is you just need to present an ID, not a UW student ID, to pick up your ticket at will call. And I have heard that the two pick-up locations were doing things differently, ie the Obama HQ was not letting non-students get tix, while those outside the Justice Building allowed everyone to do so.

I think it is you just need to present an ID, not a UW student ID, to pick up your ticket at will call. And I have heard that the two pick-up locations were doing things differently, ie the Obama HQ was not letting non-students get tix, while those outside the Justice Building allowed everyone to do so.

I think t had to do where the concert is located. Since it is in a UW building they have to set a side x number of tickets for the UW. The percentage is likely higher the non UW tickets. More then likely they ran out of non UW tickets in the morning and the Campaign HQ could only give out UW tickets.

Needless to say I gots mine.