• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've given up on my Clemson Tigers. They may very well lose the rest of their games. They have already lost all of the games they were predicted to win.. For a team that was ranked no. 9 in the pre-season to be 3-4.. Pretty sad..

And how about Maryland being ranked 25th? First time since 06.

I've given up on my Clemson Tigers. They may very well lose the rest of their games. They have already lost all of the games they were predicted to win.. For a team that was ranked no. 9 in the pre-season to be 3-4.. Pretty sad..

And how about Maryland being ranked 25th? First time since 06.

Come on, Matt. It's not like Clemson is having back to back 1-10 and 0-11 seasons or anything. :stunned

Come on, Matt. It's not like Clemson is having back to back 1-10 and 0-11 seasons or anything. :stunned

True.. But when Clemson hasn't had a losing season since 98, you just expect more.

Again, I predict the GameCocks will beat Clemson this year. If there is any year they can do it, this is the year.

True.. But when Clemson hasn't had a losing season since 98, you just expect more.

Again, I predict the GameCocks will beat Clemson this year. If there is any year they can do it, this is the year.

Well that would be nice. But I'm not holding my breath. I'm just hoping we beat UT tomorrow.

Since I am not a fair weather fan

Go Blue!!! Beat Purdue!!!

It's going to be a pretty dismal game, but hey, at least Michigan has a chance in this clash of the titans. Plus, it would be nice to beat Tiller one more time after his "snake oil" comment when RichRod poached a "prize" recruit away from West Lafayette (did I even correctly spell that?) at the last second.

Purdue 48 Michigan 42 - Well, it's officially over. The first sub-.500 season in Ann Arbor since 1967. The first bowl-less season since 1974. Hopefully Michigan will rediscover the defense that was pretty good early in the season and the offense will continue to show some signs of continued improvement. Offensively today, Minor was a freaking beast, and Threet showed some signs of improvement with his accuracy.

Next week is the battle for the Little Brown Jug. Go Blue!!! Beat Goldy!!!

I feel sick to my stomach. I thought it was over with that tipped pass. And then terrible coverage on that last play. Curtis Brown clearly has underneath responsibility with the safety coming over the top from the inside and he just overruns the play.

I thought we had it won.

Oh well, now it's time to win the rest and pray along with all the other 1-loss teams in the country. I just don't see Penn State losing.