I will never say Go Tigers. Ever. You can put that in your pipe and smoke it. :lol Did I tell you that my niece has started saying Boo Tigers? We didn't even teach it to her, she just picked it up somehow...

Yeah, I haven't had much to say about that Florida debacle, mainly because I had to go to a wedding and missed the game. I doubt I would've watched it if I could've. Not after the first quarter anyway.

I was just expecting the Gamecock's strong defense to be able to stop them better than they did.. They were either nervous, or just didn't show up... Probably both. But again, Florida is definitely the best team in the country right now. Anyone want to argue that?

Clemson needed the morale boast by destroying Duke. It's amazing what firing Tommy has done for them already.. Yeah they are 2-2 with the new coach, but they are just playing better, making smarter calls..

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the years I have called them The Canes, The U, Thug U, Scum U (That was after the FIU-UM Fight), and UM.

That's pretty tame compared to what people 'round here were screaming about M!ch!gan yesterday during Mirror Lake night.

No, I didn't jump in...I didn't want to risk syphilis or crabs or something.

I was just expecting the Gamecock's strong defense to be able to stop them better than they did.. They were either nervous, or just didn't show up... Probably both. But again, Florida is definitely the best team in the country right now. Anyone want to argue that?

Clemson needed the morale boast by destroying Duke. It's amazing what firing Tommy has done for them already.. Yeah they are 2-2 with the new coach, but they are just playing better, making smarter calls..

Well the offense was too busy scoring for the other team so I wouldn't blame the defense if they got pissed off or quit. Not to mention, this whole switching QB's every play is starting to wear on the fans and the team I'm sure. I've never been one to question a coach because I obviously don't know shit compared to Spurrier but I believe he may be losing his damn mind.

Well the offense was too busy scoring for the other team so I wouldn't blame the defense if they got pissed off or quit. Not to mention, this whole switching QB's every play is starting to wear on the fans and the team I'm sure. I've never been one to question a coach because I obviously don't know shit compared to Spurrier but I believe he may be losing his damn mind.

He might be losing his mind.. I know USC fans are very loyal, but eventually his whole rock star, "old ball coach" status will wear off, and he'll end up like Tommy.

He might be losing his mind.. I know USC fans are very loyal, but eventually his whole rock star, "old ball coach" status will wear off, and he'll end up like Tommy.

I just find it ironic that Spurrier is known for being a QB coach and it's the end of Year 4 and we still don't have a QB. I don't get it. Even Blake Mitchell was better than what we have now. He beat UT, Florida and Clemson, just wasn't a very good leader or motivator.

That's pretty tame compared to what people 'round here were screaming about M!ch!gan yesterday during Mirror Lake night.

No, I didn't jump in...I didn't want to risk syphilis or crabs or something.

Wuss. That's what you have that big on-campus hospital for. (that and alcohol-poisoning)

Kids today... :rolleyes

I hope I get to sing the following many, many times this afternoon:

Now for a cheer they are here, triumphant!

Here they come with banners flying,

In stalwart step they're nighing,

With shouts of vict'ry crying,

We hurrah, hurrah, we greet you now, Hail!

Far we their praises sing

For the glory and fame they've bro't us

Loud let the bells them ring

For here they come with banners flying

Far we their praises tell

For the glory and fame they've bro't us

Loud let the bells them ring

For here they come with banners flying

Here they come, Hurrah!

Hail! to the victors valiant

Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes

Hail! Hail! to Michigan

The leaders and best!

Hail! Hail! to Michigan,

The champions of the West!

We cheer them again

We cheer and cheer again

For Michigan, we cheer for Michigan

We cheer with might and main

We cheer, cheer, cheer

With might and main we cheer!

Hail! Hail! to Michigan

The leaders and best!

Hail! Hail! to Michigan,

The champions of the West

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise

And songs to Alma Mater raise

While our hearts rebounding thrill

With joy which death alone can still

Summer's heat or winter's cold

The seasons pass the years will roll

Time and change will surely show

How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

These jolly days of priceless worth

By far the gladdest days on earth

Soon will pass and we not know

How dearly we love Ohio

We should strive to keep thy name

Of fair repute and spotless fame

So in college halls we'll grow

And love thee better ... OHIO!

Though age may dim our mem'ry's store

We'll think of happy days of yore

True to friend and frank to foe

As sturdy sons of Ohio

If on seas of care we roll

Neath blackened sky or barren shoal

Thoughts of thee bid darkness go

Dear Alma Mater...OHIO!

GO BUCKS!

I hate to think what the lyrics to Carmen Ohio would have been had Ohio State not lost 86-0 to Michigan. Seriously, you have to have a lot of pride in your team and school to write such a good song after a whoopin' like that.

Good luck to tOSU and Go Blue!!!!

UM sucks.

I dislike them.

I hate University of Miami as well, they used to beat up on WVU pretty frequently before they bolted from the Big East. They also gave us two five-star "gut punch," Kellen Winslow Jr. is even less popular in Morgantown bars than Rich Rodriguez.

--Mike

Well, the team with the better players won 42-7. At least it wasn't a shutout and Michigan screwed Sparty's chance at the Rose Bowl (although I would have rather Sparty had that happen by their inevitable loss to Penn State). The season is over and all I can say is

Go Blue!!! Beat Ohio State!!! on Nov. 21, 2009

Oh Notre Dame...

I was not on the Fire weis bandwagon until today. He obviously isn't the football brain everyone touted him as. Must have been all that videotaping that was done in New England. I wonder if Notre Dame can fire him and not honor his contract because of his prior cheating.

Syracuse are you kidding me.