Congrats to President-Elect OBAMA

Congrats to all of us who actually voted for Obama, we made history. To all the rest of you guys....you are left in the dustbin of history....sorry about that.

This is an historic and happy day....

LouieB

What an awful post.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an awful post.

I know..just terrible.....

(not sure what is so terrible...but be that as it may...)

After a campaign where the other side said some of us weren't patriotic or even good Americans....

LouieB

From The Onion:

Carrying a majority of the popular vote, Obama did especially well among women and young voters, who polls showed were particularly sensitive to the current climate of everything being fucked. Another factor contributing to Obama's victory, political experts said, may have been the growing number of Americans who, faced with the complete collapse of their country, were at last able to abandon their preconceptions and cast their vote for a progressive African-American.

Citizens with eyes, ears, and the ability to wake up and realize what truly matters in the end are also believed to have played a crucial role in Tuesday's election.

I am putting my American Flag pin back on today (right next to my tree hugger pin), then I am going to work right next to a McCain supporter who I am proud to say is my friend. Together we are gonna try today to make the world a tiny bit greener and happier. ( Can releasing ladybugs with children not do that :thumbup ). For me today is a return to grace, dignity, integrity for this country and the beginning of the real hard work. Goddess bless Barack Obama for showing that we can do this together. The tears were flowing at House of Seven last night what a beautiful moment in the world's history.

After a campaign where the other side said some of us weren't patriotic or even good Americans....

LouieB

Lou...go get some sleep.

LouieB

How can you say this

To all the rest of you guys....you are left in the dustbin of history....sorry about that

in this new America you woke up to?

I've read your bullshit for 12 months on here. We see eye to eye on a lot of things, but the way you talk down to people is fucking old. For someone who uses his age as his basis for knowing more than other folks on here, you need to grow up.

I voted for Obama, but I have to ask, why in the hell won't the AP call Georgia for McCain with nearly a 500,000 vote lead and 93% of the precincts in? He's had that lead for most of the night and they won't do it.

That, and the networks rushing to call states for Obama with 3% or less of the results in, are utterly ridiculous.

Yahoo (Reporting AP)

The rumors are/were that early votes have/had not been counted.