Any guesses as to what they will play tonight?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue.

I think a new song is possible, as they're supposedly releasing an album early-ish next year. Maybe they have a new song that somehow ties in to the politcal climate (or the older Jesus Christ for President, perhaps).

But I'll guess one of these: Either Way, You Are My Face or Side With the Seeds.

"I Shall Be Released" could work, especially with the special voting related release of it...

I was thinking "Christ For President" but something tells me sensitive cable channels would be scared of something mixing religion and politics

I was thinking "Christ For President" but something tells me sensitive cable channels would be scared of something mixing religion and politics

Not that I think they'll play that one, but have you ever seen The Colbert Report?

i'm thinking they're gonna play something new. hopefully it'll be one wing because it seems they've developed that song more than the others so far.

i hope we get some tweedy/colbert interaction too. my tv might explode of awesomeness though.

Not that I think they'll play that one, but have you ever seen The Colbert Report?

:lol thta's exactly what I was thinking

i hope we get some tweedy/colbert interaction too. my tv might explode of awesomeness though.

TVs are replaceable. Colbert and Tweedy interacting for our viewing pleasure is priceless. :thumbup

maybe "impossible germany" -- colbert is one of the few shows where they could get away with using that much time.