Any guesses as to what they will play tonight?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtesy of my DVR, the song can be downloaded here in MP3 and uncompressed WAV formats:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y3v9yh

thanks...can't wait to get home and hear this!

the "wilco...wilco...wilco will love you, baby!" chorus has been going through my head all night and all this morning.

The song reminded me a lot of "Just a Kid," and the band looked like just kids having a blast. Cool.

I thought the exact same thing. Was I the only one who thought the O O O O O was a reference to our president to be?

Fun song, interview was great. Did Colbert really endorse Obama on his show the night before?

he said he was endorsing him, but not voting for him. Just like he endorses some Japanese energy drink, but would never actually drink it.

(tongue and cheek, of course)

he said he was endorsing him, but not voting for him. Just like he endorses some Japanese energy drink, but would never actually drink it.

(tongue and cheek, of course)

Perfect Colbert. I'm a few days behind on Colbert, but I had to jump ahead to see Wilco.

That was nothing but fun all around. Everyone was just enjoying what they were doing. It couldn't have been better.

Thank you for the mp3, Hixter.

One listen and the chorus has been in my head since.

Me too. That's some sticky bubblegum right there but quality. Bazooka Joe from back in the day. Not that baseball card cardboard crap.