Any guesses as to what they will play tonight?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the only song you've heard on Rubber Soul is Run For Your Life... I still think you're wrong.

--Mike

What? Dissing Run For your life? Justifying threats of domestic violence, mayhem and murder? What's not to love?

You really think it will only be a ''one time deal'? That would be unfortunate..

It's got fans-go-nuts crowd-pleaser written all over it. If not on an album, it's GOTTA be a live staple.

How many other bands have written songs with their band title in the song name? I thought of 3:

- The Story of Yo La Tengo

- Belle and Sebastian

- Okkervil River Song

It's got fans-go-nuts crowd-pleaser written all over it. If not on an album, it's GOTTA be a live staple.

How many other bands have written songs with their band title in the song name? I thought of 3:

- Belle and Sebastian

- Okkervil River Song

Black Sabbath

omg i love this song, i love wilco, i love jeff, i love the lyrics, love jeff singing O O O O, wilco will love you, baby, i relate to all of the lyrics. genius song, great tune. love jeffs smile after one of the O O O O wilco will love you, baby and then shoots over to nels and the amp and you notice the obama hope picture. :wub. O O O O!

omg i love this song, i love wilco, i love jeff, i love the lyrics, love jeff singing O O O O, wilco will love you, baby, i relate to all of the lyrics. genius song, great tune. love jeffs smile after one of the O O O O wilco will love you, baby and then shoots over to nels and the amp and you notice the obama hope picture. :wub. O O O O!

Ditto everything you said!

(maybe not so much the Obama part, but the song made me feel so good I might even be OK with Rosie O' Donnell being Pres.)

Ditto everything you said!

(maybe not so much the Obama part, but the song made me feel so good I might even be OK with Rosie O' Donnell being Pres.)

oh come on, vote O O O O, obama will love you, baby!

jeff and wilco thank you for another great song.

- Belle and Sebastian

- Okkervil River Song

Minor Threat

Big Country

I can't get the sendspace link to work. :(

nation, i think that TV appearance and tune, just turned me back into the gushing fanboy i haven't been since seeing them at Otto's at the cusp of the AGIB touring. if the newalbum has even a few tunes like that, i'll be stoked.

I feel the same way, El. :wub

Bo Diddley bought his babe a diamond ring,

If that diamond ring don't shine,

He gonna take it to a private eye,

If that private eye can't see

He'd better not take the ring from me.

Bo Diddley caught a nanny goat,

To make his pretty baby a Sunday coat,

Bo Diddley caught a bear cat,

To make his pretty baby a Sunday hat.

Mojo come to my house, ya black cat bone,

Take my baby away from home,