2008 Umbrella Music Festival...

So I guess no one went. I would have been there in a heart beat to see Ken Vandermark and Fred Anderson since I don't have to worry about an early morning work rise yet! However, I am about a year to young for these stupid clubs age limit.

On a side note though I just watched the work series: musician (which stars Vandermark), and was once again in awe of how awesome and hard working that man is.

So I guess no one went. I would have been there in a heart beat to see Ken Vandermark and Fred Anderson since I don't have to worry about an early morning work rise yet! However, I am about a year to young for these stupid clubs age limit.

Have you been to Elastic? ( http://www.elasticrevolution.com/index.htm ) I am not sure if you have to be 21 to get in or not. They do not serve booze, but it is BYOB. Anyway they have great gigs on Thursday nights. Vandermark 5 is doing three Tuesday night shows in January.