The Faces reunite!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Rod once said his next album (at the time) was to be titled 'Pardon My Past' - I forget what it ended up being called (I think it had that awful 'Lost In You' song on it), but if anything, he should've called it 'Pardon My Recent Past And Sorry About The Next Couple Of Decades, Too'.

So someone must have finally pointed out to Rod Stewart that he hasn't recorded a good song in 35 years.

I thought it was really a shame when Rod and Jeff didn't reunite for a whole album/tour ("Flash", 1985). Their take on "People Get Ready" was pretty damn good imo. As much as I liked The Faces the Beck Group with Rod was THE shit.

I'm probably the minority, I don't mind Rod's Great American Songbook stuff. I'd love to see a full on Faces reunion and tour but the other articles I read yesterday hint at just a few shows or one show a-la Zep's O2 gig. I supposed more will be revealed in the coming weeks if they rehearse 11/17.

"Rarely has anyone betrayed his talent so completely."

--Mike

Absolutely,Maybye The Faces were the best party band ever,Got a complete collection from Small Faces up to R.Stewarts - "Great Am. Songbook"(who needs this crap anyway) The decline and fall would be the best to describe this drama

know what I mean ?:

imagessi3.jpg

I heard he had multiple TV remote controls embedded just beneath the leather so he could change channels just by adjusting his ass.

You must've heard wrong, because his couch isn't leather. It looks sort of like this:

mvbxwgqepjnx.jpg

I heard he had multiple TV remote controls embedded just beneath the leather so he could change channels just by adjusting his ass.

And he was hospitalized to have his stomach pumped of all that semen back in the late 70's.