I think the some of the other folks on the plane will end up being on that flight on purpose. A new batch of "freighter folks" if you will. There is obviously a schism somewhere where Eloise and one faction of island folks split with Widmore and another faction. But they were all DI folks at one point and so Widmore must have the same tools at his disposal and know about the flight as well.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the some of the other folks on the plane will end up being on that flight on purpose. A new batch of "freighter folks" if you will. There is obviously a schism somewhere where Eloise and one faction of island folks split with Widmore and another faction. But they were all DI folks at one point and so Widmore must have the same tools at his disposal and know about the flight as well.

Or Eloise was one of the originals...the others.

Whidmore wasn't Dharma...he was an 'other'.

Quick question......what did the note say? I couldnt read it.

bc0e19987151137735ea708befa80199.jpg

Jack,

I wish you had believed me.

JL

ETA: Also the guitar Hurley had was an obvious reference to Charlie, but Hurley also had a comic book. A reference to Walt?

9e7a40cd0da9264796e69b8ec544bd10.jpg

How did Ben get all beat up?

Also, I think this is the first time that the white flash-jump thingie actually put people in a different place. For the ones still on the island, they always came out of the other side of the flash in the same spot. For the folks on the plane last night, they ended up several thousand feet lower, and not in the same proximity to each other. And unharmed... what's that all about?

How did Ben get all beat up?

I'm thinking it might have to do with Penny. Penny is Widmore's daughter and we all know the threat Ben made to Widmore. Seeing Desmond might have been his first chance to track Penny down. I don't think he actually killed Penny, but I think he got into a confrontation (perhaps with Desmond) while trying to kill her.

so am i correct in noticing that this last episode started in the same way the series started, with jack's eye opening and him lying in the woods in a suit? i'm not saying there's any real coincidence there, as they were trying to recreate the situation as best they could, but just wondering if i was right. my lady friend couldn't remember.

Yeah, that had me wigging out for a minute. I thought ABC had made a mistake and started up the wrong episode... :lol

Yeah, that had me wigging out for a minute. I thought ABC had made a mistake and started up the wrong episode... :lol

I assume that we are to interpret that as this being the beginning of the end. Now that they are back on the island.

Guest Gym Teacher Man
I assume that we are to interpret that as this being the beginning of the end. Now that they are back on the island.

good point. that is likely what it symbolized.

I believe a number of episodes first scenes have involved a close up of an eye.

From what I have read, when an episode starts with an "eye" beginning, it means that the episode will contain some sort of major revelation, plot twist etc

I really want to know the Danielle Rouseau + Ben = child connection. Especially, since Rouseau arrived at the island being pregnant.

and....this show is so damn good.

I don't think that there is any question that Ben and/or his minions either kidnapped infant Alex or otherwise manipulated Danielle in some way to obtain physical custody. And yes . . . this show is damn good.

I re-watched this week's episode last night because my fiance was working on Wednesday. I have to say, upon watching again, I am thinking Kate just screwed (pun intended) Jack to save Aaron. I mean she won't tell jack what happened to his nephew and then is all over Jack. They have (implied) sex and -- cut to the next morning -- she is downright cold to him. In keeping with the proxy theory put forth by Eloise, could Kate have kept Aaron off the island by making herself preggers just as Claire was during the Oceanic flight?

The comic book that Hurley is reading.

Y: The Last Man

Y: The Last Man is a comic book series by Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra, about the only man to survive the mysterious simultaneous death of every male mammal on Earth. The series was published in sixty issues by Vertigo, and collected in a series of 10 paperback volumes. The series' covers were primarily by J. G. Jones and Massimo Carnevale.

It's funny...in response to the question of whatever happened to the "background" survivors....I always wonder what the hell happened to the ruptured remains of the fuselage on the Beach....it's not like they can just roll it away.

did we ever figure out who the skeletons were in the cave in season one (I think Jack and Kate found them)? always meant to ask that

Nope. Common theories especially regarding time travel

1. Jack and Kate

2. Sawyer and Kate

3. The Degroots

4. Aaron and Ji Yon

5. Rose and Bernard

6. Ben and Annie

7. Richard and someone else (I personally like this one cause we know how the island likes to use dead people)

Really take your pick, it could be anyone.