• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, they all have different names in the DI..I don't know I just confused myself when I started thinking about this too much so I stopped :hmm

Not true. I'm re-watching LaFleur, and Jin's jumpsuit says "Jin". I've also noticed that so far (I'm halfway thru re-watching) everyone's jumpsuit has a first name, except for Sawyer, which has "LaFleur". Odd.

Anyone heard this:

Geronimo Jackson now on Itunes

Posted by DarkUFO at 11:05

Labels: Geronimo Jackson

Thanks to emily the biscuit for the heads up that you can now download a Geronimo Jackson track called "Dharma Lady" from ITunes for free. It appears that it's only available in the US stores .

Remaining Episode Dates

March 18 - Episode 5.09

March 25 - Episode 5.10

April 1 - Episode 5.11

April 8 - Episode 5.12

April 15 - Episode 5.13

April 22 - Clip Show - Working Title

April 29 - Episode 5.14

May 6 - Episode 5.15

May 13 (9:00 PM-11:00 PM) - Episode 5.16 & Episode 5.17 (Two-Hour Season Finale)

Jin needs to learn how to wink.

:lol

As usual, I need to watch that again. And as usual, I can't wait for next week!!!

Jack = workman. Sawyer FTW.

I kept wondering how Ben ended up in infirmary, then Sun goes & clocks him with an oar. Awesome. Can't wait to find out what happens to Sayid. And Sawyer damn well better not start falling for Kate again...

Anyone else think that maybe Christian = Jack + 30 years? Maybe? Maybe not.

Kind of wondering where the show is going to go now that they're back on the Island. Do they want to leave again? Where are Rose and Bernard?

I guess we still have to wonder where Faraday went.

Also, glad to see all our questions about where Ben is has been answered.

EDIT: Am I the only one a bit frustrated that Sayid wouldn't ask Ben what his last name was? These characters need to communicate better.

:lol

As usual, I need to watch that again. And as usual, I can't wait for next week!!!

Jack = workman. Sawyer FTW.

I kept wondering how Ben ended up in infirmary, then Sun goes & clocks him with an oar. Awesome. Can't wait to find out what happens to Sayid. And Sawyer damn well better not start falling for Kate again...

It also looked liked Kate was going to fry there for a minute. That scrawny dude use to play a recurring role on Nash Bridges.

Which is funny, because, Cheech Marin was on that show also.

LOST Episode 5

I guess I got my answer as to who the baby was that was born last week. I'm not sure how significant it is but it is interesting since he's on Ben's "team."

Yeah, it's a little weird, though, since Ethan would have been older than 27 in 2004. As the wife put it, "maybe people age differently on the island." I guess...

Also, glad to see all our questions about where Ben is has been answered.

Not for me. Again, if little Ben has been running around the compound, Sawyer, Juliette and Jin would know it. Hell, Sayid found him in like five minutes from jail. You don\'t think that would be important enough for Juliette and Sawyer to tell Kate and Jack... like immediately! No, instead we\'ll just have a conversation about Winston Churchill and the power of reading. I don\'t know why that frustrates me so much, but it seems like sloppy writing to get to the big reveal of little Ben when they should KNOW all of the die hard fans KNOW Ben should be there. I have a measure of faith that they will give us some satisfactory explanations, but ti seems totally inconsistent to me.

It also looked liked Kate was going to fry there for a minute. That scrawny dude use to play a recurring role on Nash Bridges.

He was also the dude that had the dream that he explains in the coffee shop in Mulholland Drive. Man, he is creepy and I don\'t know if it is just my memory of that scene that makes him so.

Not for me. Again, if little Ben has been running around the compound, Sawyer, Juliette and Jin would know it. Hell, Sayid found him in like five minutes from jail. You don\'t think that would be important enough for Juliette and Sawyer to tell Kate and Jack... like immediately! No, instead we\'ll just have a conversation about Winston Churchill and the power of reading. I don\'t know why that frustrates me so much, but it seems like sloppy writing to get to the big reveal of little Ben when they should KNOW all of the die hard fans KNOW Ben should be there. I have a measure of faith that they will give us some satisfactory explanations, but ti seems totally inconsistent to me.

Again - why is it so important for the writers to address this? If the Kate and Jack and Hurley would know Ben was there around that time, why would Juliet/Sawyer/Jin need to tell them something they already know? Do they need to tell the new arrivals that they have running water and electricity?

Again - why is it so important for the writers to address this? If the Kate and Jack and Hurley would know Ben was there around that time, why would Juliet/Sawyer/Jin need to tell them something they already know? Do they need to tell the new arrivals that they have running water and electricity?

Well for one,

as Hurley says (in the scenes from next week, right?)

, they know that little Ben is responsible for the mass genocide of the DI. For another... it's frickin Ben! The guy responsible for a LOT of the problems they have had. Jack, Kate and Hurley might not be totally cognizant of the fact that little Ben would be there. But it sure seems important enough for sayer et all to mention to them IMO. Again, it bothers me because we have all been sitting there for two episodes going "where is Ben?" and the writers held it out specifically to make a big reveal moment. Seems too manufactured to me.

Well for one,

as Hurley says (in the scenes from next week, right?)

, they know that little Ben is responsible for the mass genocide of the DI. For another... it's frickin Ben! The guy responsible for a LOT of the problems they have had. Jack, Kate and Hurley might not be totally cognizant of the fact that little Ben would be there. But it sure seems important enough for sayer et all to mention to them IMO. Again, it bothers me because we have all been sitting there for two episodes going "where is Ben?" and the writers held it out specifically to make a big reveal moment. Seems too manufactured to me.

Sawyer mentions to Jack that Faraday says there are rules to what they can and cannot do. This may explain the Ben thing. They could have tried to do something with Ben, but could not because of these "rules." And maybe why that is why Faraday is no longer with them, he tried to change the future (ie with Charlotte) and something bad happened to him. You have to have faith in the writers here. If they show and explain everything at once, it wouldn't be a very interesting show now would it?

And we don't know that Ben's just "hanging out" in the camp. Who knows if they're keeping him somewhere specific where you can't just go to him. Plus, would you expect them to just off a child in Lost?

Sawyer mentions to Jack that Faraday says there are rules to what they can and cannot do. This may explain the Ben thing. They could have tried to do something with Ben, but could not because of these "rules." And maybe why that is why Faraday is no longer with them, he tried to change the future (ie with Charlotte) and something bad happened to him. You have to have faith in the writers here. If they show and explain everything at once, it wouldn't be a very interesting show now would it?

No, I don't expect them to show us everything, but again, this smacks of a cheap "surprise" and bad writing. There ARE rules to writing and having your characters act out of character only to service a MacGuffin is a violation of that. It seems not many others are as bothered by it as I am. And I DO think/hope the writers will have me eating my words.

And we don't know that Ben's just "hanging out" in the camp. Who knows if they're keeping him somewhere specific where you can't just go to him. Plus, would you expect them to just off a child in Lost?

I don't expect them to "off a child" but I DO expect them to acknowledge that his presence there is important ... and important enough to alert the other -- Oceanic 6 -- losties. And I also think any argument that the other losties were told off camera about little Ben also smacks of cheap tricks in order to "save" the big reveal for the Sayid scene. I was a huge fan of 24, but don't even watch anymore because, in an effort to constantly ratchet up the surprises, they resorted to this sort of cheap trick. I am merely hopeful Lost is not headed down the same path.

No, I don't expect them to show us everything, but again, this smacks of a cheap "surprise" and bad writing. There ARE rules to writing and having your characters act out of character only to service a MacGuffin is a violation of that. It seems not many others are as bothered by it as I am. And I DO think/hope the writers will have me eating my words.

I don't expect them to "off a child" but I DO expect them to acknowledge that his presence there is important ... and important enough to alert the other -- Oceanic 6 -- losties. And I also think any argument that the other losties were told off camera about little Ben also smacks of cheap tricks in order to "save" the big reveal for the Sayid scene. I was a huge fan of 24, but don't even watch anymore because, in an effort to constantly ratchet up the surprises, they resorted to this sort of cheap trick. I am merely hopeful Lost is not headed down the same path.

I'm constantly afraid of them falling into the cheap trick tactics as well. And also, yes, saying the Losties were told off camera issss ridiculous. I assume/hope that we'll learn more about the other losties' reactions soon.

I'm re-watching last night's episode and I realized The Muppet Show is playing on one of Radzinsky's monitors. That is awesome. There are clearly (at last) two other TV shows on, but I couldn't place them in the span of about 2 seconds... But they looked more like dramatic TV and I was only 4/5 in 1977...