• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps ben dies, and is reborn in the temple.

Kinda my thought too. Remember he told John at one time that he was born on he island, and lived his entire life on the island. It was later known to be a lie, or maybe that is what he remembers.

I also think that maybe Ben at 12 actually died, and he like John was brought back to life by the island.

Kinda my thought too. Remember he told John at one time that he was born on he island, and lived his entire life on the island. It was later known to be a lie, or maybe that is what he remembers.

I also think that maybe Ben at 12 actually died, and he like John was brought back to life by the island.

Well...if you remember a few episodes ago...Rosseau's companions all went into the temple...one was brought in there by the smoke moster and the other two went in after him and they all came out straight evil, so whatever happens in there can't be that good.

So what are we supposed to make of the motivations of the Oceanic survivors now? What's their purpose? They aren't trying to get off the island...Sawyer has "made a life" there and doesn't look like he wants to go anywhere; same with Juliet. Jack has become the new Locke, waiting for the island to tell him what to do. I just don't see that the characters have a motivation at this point, which is probably why it felt like this was the weakest episode of an otherwise stellar season.

Seriously though, if you are Said, don't you make for the Orchid and go turn the wheel again and warp your ass back to sane civilization?

I do think Kate is there to find Claire, though I still believe Claire is undead or whatever. I like to think that Jack & Hurley have their jobs we just haven't seen yet. Are we done with Sayid since he did his "job" (though not with his intended outcome...). I just want to know where Daniel is!

I accidentally saw a major spoiler (if it's true), and since the spoiler tags don't appear if you subscribe to the e-mail of this topic, I'll do this.

BIG SPOILER BELOW!!

Sawyer dies in the purge. I would assume that to mean Juliet also, but not sure. Hope it's not true

I do think Kate is there to find Claire, though I still believe Claire is undead or whatever. I like to think that Jack & Hurley have their jobs we just haven't seen yet. Are we done with Sayid since he did his "job" (though not with his intended outcome...). I just want to know where Daniel is!

I accidentally saw a major spoiler (if it's true), and since the spoiler tags don't appear if you subscribe to the e-mail of this topic, I'll do this.

BIG SPOILER BELOW!!

Sawyer dies in the purge. I would assume that to mean Juliet also, but not sure. Hope it's not true

Where did you see this spoiler?

If I remember correctly, it was on Lostpedia.

I thought LOSTPEDIA had an explicit policy of non-desminiation of Spoiler material.

Getting this thread on the first page so it will be easier to find after tonight's episode.

Looks like a good one...Ben seeks judgement.

You know, I'm going to feel real bad once it it ultimately revealed that Ben was a Force for Good when all is said and done. Ever since he arrived on the scene, I have been hoping real bad things will happen to him.

Okay, I'll spoiler quote my whole question but I missed what was said:

Who did Alex tell Ben not to kill?

Locke

I have a real off kilter thought about Jacob and his identity. I will use spolier space here...

It may have been right before us all along...

this from a dictionary of names The boy's name James \also used as girl's name James, is pronounced jayms. It is of English origin. Variant of Jacob (Hebrew)

Look at the screen caps of Jacob again...fits?

Just screwing with ya...the role of Jacob has already been cast...but I had ya going there didn't I?

You know, I'm going to feel real bad once it it ultimately revealed that Ben was a Force for Good when all is said and done. Ever since he arrived on the scene, I have been hoping real bad things will happen to him.

well...we do seem to have a Ben with a conscience.

And wtf is up with Ilana? "What lies in the shadow of the Statue?" I think we have an idea of who will be one side of the war.

I wonder what is in that container - some sort of bomb I suppose. I thought it was a bit odd that we got a bunch of quick answers to various questions tonight. I look forward to the translation of the Hieroglyphics.

Our friend the statue?

anubis_idol.jpg

Anubis

The jackal headed god, considered by many to be the most ancient of Egyptian gods. He judged the dead, weighing their souls to compare the good vs. evil they had done.

[quote name='Crow Daddy Magnus

I just want to say goodbye and good riddance to Caesar.

Also, I really hope Penny is still alive. I mean, it seems that way, but why did Ben tell Sun to apologize to Desmond for him? Did more hijinks go down on the docks after Des beat Ben's ass?

I just want to say goodbye and good riddance to Caesar.

Also, I really hope Penny is still alive. I mean, it seems that way, but why did Ben tell Sun to apologize to Desmond for him? Did more hijinks go down on the docks after Des beat Ben's ass?

He shot Desmond.