I think she was in season 3 when Julliet was in trouble with the others for helping Jack. She was sort of an enforcer/sheriff for the others

i don't think that's the same person. could be, though...that was from the early part of S3 that i don't remember very well.

You are thinking of Isabel from the episode Stranger In A Strange land. Lostpedia Profile. Apparently she is dead.

Jill the Butcher is an unknown person. Lostpedia profile

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, do we think the Hawkins lady is Daniel's mom?

Can someone explain why they might think this. Because she originally met Desmond in England? Faraday is an American at Oxford, right? The Hawkins lady is clearly British. That doesn't preculde it from being true, but I don't understand why everyone is jumping to that conclusion.

855554308_c8a16fab9a.jpg

at first i thought hurley was a dumbass for turning himself in, but i dunno. i think ben has something more up his sleeve than just bringing everyone back to the island. im pissed i have to wait a week.

at first i thought hurley was a dumbass for turning himself in, but i dunno. i think ben has something more up his sleeve than just bringing everyone back to the island. im pissed i have to wait a week.

I thought that was the highlight of the first show(s). I'm so tired of people continuing to trust Ben...I mean...seriously?!

I re-watched the episodes again tonight and I think I'm beginning to realize that many of the characters have already experienced a certain event at least once before, or know what is going to happen. Like the conversation between Locke and Richard, and Desmond and Daniel, etc.

What about Faraday.. does he have to go back? What about Walt? Now that we're in the future (or umm... present? well.. I guess it's 2008 so its the past.. again) Walt should be able to make a full time return, yes?

Did Walt ever really leave? Or just scoot over to the other side of the island? I just don't remember if we actually saw him again in the flesh...

Walt did leave the island. He was seen in New York living with his grandma in the eps "Meet Kevin Johnson" and his visited Hurley at the mental institution. Though the Hurley one may or may not be real cause well you know Hurley can see dead people and all.

I thought that was the highlight of the first show(s). I'm so tired of people continuing to trust Ben...I mean...seriously?!

But he also didn't trust Ana Lucia when she told him not to get arrested. So I'm thinking it was the wrong thing to do.

What about Faraday.. does he have to go back? What about Walt? Now that we're in the future (or umm... present? well.. I guess it's 2008 so its the past.. again) Walt should be able to make a full time return, yes?

Faraday's on the island. I was wondering about Walt too. He is in LA with grandma, yes? I also wondered if he knows Michael is dead. He seemed to think his dad was still alive when he visited Hurley.

Faraday's on the island. I was wondering about Walt too. He is in LA with grandma, yes? I also wondered if he knows Michael is dead. He seemed to think his dad was still alive when he visited Hurley.

Oops I brain fart meant Lapidus!

I think Walt is in New York?

Oops I brain fart meant Lapidus!

I think Walt is in New York?

I don't know about Lapidus. I guess one could argue that since he was brought to the island by Widmore he's an enemy of the island and therefore doesn't have to come back. But we don't exactly know why the others have to come back, so who knows?

And you're right about Walt. Now I remember his grandma telling Hurley they'd come a long way to see him. Don't know why I thought he was in LA - brain fart on my end!!

Did you guys get the feeling that when Daniel and the red-haired girl....(Sawyer called her Ginger)...were sitting on the beach and she couldn't remember her mother's name -- it was a hint that they were living in a time before her mother was born?

Did you guys get the feeling that when Daniel and the red-haired girl....(Sawyer called her Ginger)...were sitting on the beach and she couldn't remember her mother's name -- it was a hint that they were living in a time before her mother was born?

Her name is Charlotte Lewis. I don't think she can't remember her mother's maiden name do to time fluctuation. Memories don't appear to be effected. She appears to be suffering from the same "sickness" that Desmond had in the Constant, as well as George Minkowski (the communications officer from the Freighter), and Regina (from the freighter but she committed suicide.)

Boy oh boy, this time travel stuff is kooky!

I wish they'd explain 'the numbers'......

I just had an epiphany.

It all revolves around Hurley. The numbers are his constant.

It is interesting that Richard and his group did not become "unstuck in time" like the Losties. Is this because they are orginal inhabitants? Why are they special.

We just got the double ep in the UK last night. And following Daniel's analogy about the record becoming stuck and the shift in time, I got caught up with the feeling that Richard and the other inhabitants were stuck in loop. By that I mean they know when everything's going to happen and to who, despite the shifts in time, so they're basically going through Groundhog Day. Time changes and everything around them changes, but they, like the island, are constants and hence the reason Richard doesn't age, and knew that Locke was shot without being told.

Just a thought...

A good theory, but Richard himself acknowledged that he knew Locke was shot because Locke told him so and that the next time Locke saw Richard he wouldn't recognize Locke. I'm having a hard time reconciling time lines/time traveling among Richard and the Others vs. Locke and the other survivors. I keep reminding myself that these were the first episodes of the season and hopefully many questions are to be answered.

Also, and me not knowing could be a sure sign of my thickness, does anyone know, or have a clue, as to what Ben was pulling out of the vent in the wall.

My initial thought was they were his collection of blood samples from the victims he'd been bumping off, but then I realized I'd been watching a bit too much Dexter recently.

There are theories that Ben is hiding the dolls from Annie in the wall, but at this point it could be anything, really.

And something's that not come up yet, who do we think hired the lawyers that went to Kate's house? I'm wavering between Ben wanting to assure Kate's return to the island and Sun's blaming Kate for Jin's "death". ???

Her name is Charlotte Lewis. I don't think she can't remember her mother's maiden name do to time fluctuation. Memories don't appear to be effected. She appears to be suffering from the same "sickness" that Desmond had in the Constant, as well as George Minkowski (the communications officer from the Freighter), and Regina (from the freighter but she committed suicide.)

I thought it was from the time travel. Remember what happened to the rats Daniel was experimenting with at Oxford? They couldn't remember how to get through the trail to get the cheese after all the time travel and then they eventually died.