Paul Westerberg's 49:00

so, I've been looking for Westerberg stuff all over the place and found one best of disc, but passed it up as $20 is kinda steep for music I've never heard. anyways, I decided to take a trip to Goodwill this afternoon. while browsing thru the CD rack, I found Neil Young's Live Rust, The Jesus and the Mary Chain's Automatic, the Beavis and Butthead soundtrack and Westerberg's 14 Songs! how crazy is that? Goodwill never has any good CDs, unless you dig country/ gospel music from the 80's. anyways, I'm hyped and thought I'd share that on here.

so, I've been looking for Westerberg stuff all over the place and found one best of disc, but passed it up as $20 is kinda steep for music I've never heard. anyways, I decided to take a trip to Goodwill this afternoon. while browsing thru the CD rack, I found Neil Young's Live Rust, The Jesus and the Mary Chain's Automatic, the Beavis and Butthead soundtrack and Westerberg's 14 Songs! how crazy is that? Goodwill never has any good CDs, unless you dig country/ gospel music from the 80's. anyways, I'm hyped and thought I'd share that on here.

I don't listen to his stuff often, but I have always liked Eventually.

14 Songs

Eventually

Grandpaboy: Grandpaboy EP

Suicaine Gratifaction

Grandpaboy: Mono

Stereo

Grandpaboy: Dead Man Shake

Come Feel Me Tremble

Folker

So...anyone got the full mp3 of 49:00 (or would it technically be 43:55 and 5:05?) that they want to send me? I sort of missed the boat on this one. Downloaded some files, but turned out to be just 4+ minutes worth of stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Sure, I can't remember how big the file is but might be able to send you a zip.

Thanks a lot for the offer, but actually a kind someone just sent me the full file for 49:00. Now, of course, I have to ask if anyone could send me 5:05. Thanks very much in advance. I will try to keep more on top of this Internet music thing in '09, at least as it relates to Westerberg. :thumbup