12. She Will Have Her Way

13. Weather With You

Encore

01. Fake Pastic Trees

02. There Is A Light

03. Dont Dream Its Over

04. Reptile

05. Something In The Air

There are also setlists for each night in that Frenz forum thread linked in the first post of this thread.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I figured the other two were I Got You (At The End of The Century) - with the end left off.

I Got You (At The End of The Century)Wilcobase listing.

Yeah, that's what i thought at first - but noticed that both times that it was listed as just "I Got You" it showed as a cover in the set breakdown... Anyway...after hearing Neil, Jeff and assorted band members blast through it at the 7WC show maybe it will show up occassionally as an encore "party piece" at future shows?

As mentioned by plenty of posters already, the 7WC shows were great. The Wilco boys seemed to be having huge fun playing their own and other artists songs. Their extended (in the context of the rest of the show) sets were really well received by the crowd - which was great considering they were the "new boys" in the 7WC family and alot of the crowd wouldn't have been that familiar with Wilco (poor deprived things...). I think they won over planty of new fans - and Mr Tweedy was in good form with the banter. I'm sure having local hero Mr Finn as a temporary band member on most songs and repeatedly declaring his fan-dom helped a bit too. Pat Sansone must have been close to getting the "MVP" award as he seemed to spend more time on stage than anyone on various keys, guitar and bass I think on one song too.

Here's a new clip posted on Youtube of Jeff performing 'Fake Plastic Trees' - taken from the last night (Jan 7). Much better quality than the clip posted a couple of weeks ago from the first show:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8WBq23wJJXI

Also, this new clip shows a few brief highlights from the last night - including Wilco performing At Least That's What You Said - and Jeff and Neil Finn joining forces on 'I Got You' (the Split Enz song) - with Pat Sansone on bass:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dwOdZX9D-pI

Also, this new clip shows a few brief highlights from the last night - including Wilco performing At Least That's What You Said - and Jeff and Neil Finn joining forces on 'I Got You' (the Split Enz song) - with Pat Sansone on bass:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dwOdZX9D-pI

I was already grinning like a madwoman listening to the recording of it, but this clip really upped the giddiness. Thanks!