And a couple A Tribe Called Quest remasters would be boss as well.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. Today is the day!

I think that's right.

Crap. Coulda saved 20 minutes at the mall looking for it this morning.

Sorry friend.

And my EZ-Pass died too. The slings and arrows.

I believe it was a "plair of pliers". :D

Beastieboys.com has been completely revamped for the Paul's Boutique rerelease. You can download an audio commentary for free, and there are tons of cool old photos and stuff. :dancing

boooo!

Site off-line

The site is currently not available due to technical problems. Please try again later. Thank you for your understanding.

I guess that's my bad - I clicked on 'free DL', started DLing it, and sent the link to a friend, checked the link and BANG, what he said. Oops.

EDIT: it's back up

It must have been because they sent out an email to the mailing list this morning. Glad it's back up!

The audio commentary just blew my mind, because - my friend from wayback, his parents were in the entertainment industry, and a friend of theirs gave him a photo of Mike D, circa 1988 or 89, at a posh party in a white fur hat and a lime green outfit. We didn't know the story behind the photo at all and could only imagine the setting.

Turns out - thanks to the commentary - it was a party at Dolly Parton's house (Mike describes the outfit to a T), and Mike stood out about as much we ever imagined. Damn!!!

Commentary's free yo - right now on the site! NP

http://paulsboutique.beastieboys.com/audiocommentary

Okay, well I guess it's cool that ti's free, but I kinda wants a CD/DVD deluxe set thing with all the stuff in the deluxe download since this is a gift, ya know. Nicer to have it in the package, rather than just telling her she can download the other stuff for free.

The audio commentary just blew my mind, because - my friend from wayback, his parents were in the entertainment industry, and a friend of theirs gave him a photo of Mike D, circa 1988 or 89, at a posh party in a white fur hat and a lime green outfit. We didn't know the story behind the photo at all and could only imagine the setting.

Turns out - thanks to the commentary - it was a party at Dolly Parton's house (Mike describes the outfit to a T), and Mike stood out about as much we ever imagined. Damn!!!

I bet Dylan was just out of frame!