Spanish Tour

Some of the Spanish ticket prices converted to $$$ using an exchange rate of 1 EUR = 1.3266 USD

MAY-23 TENERIFE, ESP TENERIFE AUDITORIUM

MAY-25 MALAGA, ESP TEATRO CERVANTES 48.00 euros = $63.67

MAY-26 MADRID, ESP TEATRO CALDERON 72.00 & 62.00 euros = $95.51 & $82.25

MAY-30 OPORTO-BRAGA, POR TEATRO CIRCO 44.00 euros = $58.37

MAY-31 LISBON, POR LISBON COLISEU 49.50 euros = $65.66

JUN-01 SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA-GALICIA, ESP PALACIO DE CONGRESOS, SALA BRAQUE

JUN-03 DONOSTIA, ESP KURSAAL 32.00 & 25.00 = $42.45 & $33.16

JUN-04 BARCELONA, ESP AUDITORI BARCELONA

at least flights are cheap that time of year.... :no

Some of the Spanish ticket prices converted to $$$ using an exchange rate of 1 EUR = 1.3266 USD

MAY-23 TENERIFE, ESP TENERIFE AUDITORIUM

MAY-25 MALAGA, ESP TEATRO CERVANTES 48.00 euros = $63.67

MAY-26 MADRID, ESP TEATRO CALDERON 72.00 & 62.00 euros = $95.51 & $82.25

MAY-30 OPORTO-BRAGA, POR TEATRO CIRCO 44.00 euros = $58.37

MAY-31 LISBON, POR LISBON COLISEU 49.50 euros = $65.66

JUN-01 SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA-GALICIA, ESP PALACIO DE CONGRESOS, SALA BRAQUE

JUN-03 DONOSTIA, ESP KURSAAL 32.00 & 25.00 = $42.45 & $33.16

JUN-04 BARCELONA, ESP AUDITORI BARCELONA

at least flights are cheap that time of year.... :no

Thanks for that. I just don't understand how the price can vary from $33 to $95?!

As I live in the UK just feels like the band doen't want us to see them play.... :brow :frusty

Well, I am sure that is not the case. Wilco have played several shows in both England and Ireland in the past and don't seem to be purposely avoiding the place. Ticket prices among many other commodities here, as in England I am sure, are just scandalous.

Well, I am sure that is not the case. Wilco have played several shows in both England and Ireland in the past and don't seem to be purposely avoiding the place. Ticket prices among many other commodities here, as in England I am sure, are just scandalous.

OK, I am probably over reacting as Pat and John were great guys when I met them last year on the Autumn Defence tour.

PS Ireland is not in the UK! :)

You think? I better take down my pic of Queen Elizabeth and her idiot family then. :rolleyes

Northern Ireland (Ulster) is, Republic is not. When people say Ireland they usually mean Eire. Why not go to Dublin and ask some of the locals if they are in the UK. I'm sure you'll get plenty who will be happy to respond!

Just booked for Braga in Potugal - I think. Once we managed to sort time off, etc, we missed the pre sale and then Braga still comes up as 'TBA' - until you hit the tiny 'wilcoworld' highlight and then I seem to have been able to book - I have an email confirmation from sandbag so let's hope so as I've just spent a fortune in flights!!

I did email the Theatre direct as they have no on line booking and they did get back to me 2 days later in Portugese - thank god for Google translator!

Yes please can we have details of Santiago as I'm planning my trip to get back from there having spent a few days in Galicia - can't wait!!!

I see Murcia has been added though...

Whoa - heavy shit and not enough drugs! - I'm sure that was posted on Wilcoworld earlier today - Murcia for the 27th. I didn't imagine it - honest!!

I can't think of anywhere else I would have seen that and I ain't clever enough to invent it... But it's not there now.

Northern Ireland (Ulster) is, Republic is not. When people say Ireland they usually mean Eire. Why not go to Dublin and ask some of the locals if they are in the UK. I'm sure you'll get plenty who will be happy to respond!

Two thirds of Ulster is in Northen Ireland, one third in the Republic.

Why not go to Donegal, Monaghan or Cavan and ask some of the locals if they're in the UK!! :stunned

I saw Murcia on the web too, I don't know what happened to it.

Actually, I'm getting kind of sick of the info, or lack of info, about the Spanish/Portuguese tour. Why does it have a link to the pre-sale page for Santiago, if the tickets were not even in the pre-sale? And tickets for Donosti and for Madrid went on regular sale without notice. I'm tired of checking if the Santiago tickets are availiable every freakin' hour! Is there any email address to write to and ask?

I've been looking for information on Galician websites and people who seemed to know what they were talking about (somebody from the venue) said that the Santiago tickets were supposed to go on sale later that the others, probably in a week or two. But that's not something to be quiet about! :unsure

On a different matter, I wouldn't rely on google translator!

Maybe it's a webmaster error. Similar thing happened to Phish this year. Ticketmaster posted a few phish dates on their site, then took them down. Within the next couple of days they were officially announced. Could be the webmaster doing some prep work and accidentally making it live, then realizing the error. I doubt the date would have some basis in reality if it was seen on the wilco website.

Whoa - heavy shit and not enough drugs! - I'm sure that was posted on Wilcoworld earlier today - Murcia for the 27th. I didn't imagine it - honest!!

I can't think of anywhere else I would have seen that and I ain't clever enough to invent it... But it's not there now.

oh my f****** god!! it