Spanish Tour

I have been trying to buy tickets online via this agency all afternoon - but it won't accept my Mastercard - any idea if there's any other way to get tickets?

Still no sign of this officially going on sale via Wilcoworld - come on guys....!!

I have been trying to buy tickets online via this agency all afternoon - but it won't accept my Mastercard - any idea if there's any other way to get tickets?

Still no sign of this officially going on sale via Wilcoworld - come on guys....!!

I don't think so. Maybe at some local record store, but I don't think they will be somewhere else on the internet.

Maybe they don't accept Mastercard, try with a Visa if you can, because it's a small bank's website and maybe they won't accept a non-Spanish Mastercard or something.

Good luck!

I don't think so. Maybe at some local record store, but I don't think they will be somewhere else on the internet.

Maybe they don't accept Mastercard, try with a Visa if you can, because it's a small bank's website and maybe they won't accept a non-Spanish Mastercard or something.

Good luck!

Got them at last!! Thanks for the tip Auria and to Brianne for your help also. Yes it seems Visa rules over Mastercard in the far reaches of Galicia. Now I just need to figure out how to get from Braga to Santiago - on a Sunday...!

Anyone have a recommendation for accommodation in Santiago?

I'm halfway considering taking a few weeks off work and heading to Spain for these shows. I've never been there and this seems like a great chance to get out of the states this year. I am hesitant to go solo. Hopefully I can try to convince at least one person. Anyone else considering this trip solo from the US?

I'm halfway considering taking a few weeks off work and heading to Spain for these shows. I've never been there and this seems like a great chance to get out of the states this year. I am hesitant to go solo. Hopefully I can try to convince at least one person. Anyone else considering this trip solo from the US?

Not sure on the exchange rate between euro and dollar but if there are UK shows coming up they will be cheap as chips for anyone coming from your side of the pond with the current exchange rate between sterling and dollar.

Spain would be warmer mind (and drier.....)

I could tentatively be in Santiago spending an afternoon dodging the giant swinging incense dispenser followed by some music.

Has to be said the other shows are pretty expensive, so just this one and some mountain walking thank you very much.