more tweedy solo shows NE

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Beacon?

Hey All,

The question I pose - is it better to wait for the public onsale for the Calvin? I love buying tix through them since you can choose your seats.

I remember getting on at 12am midnight when they were supposed to go onsale at 10am or 12noon back in 2005 and got 2 seats 1st row dead center.

Somehow this is a common occurrence from what I hear. Anyways, I am very excited that there's a Tweedy solo show to look forward to. I was thinking about that when I went to Wilco/Neil Young last month. I sensed there'd be solo shows to hold us over until the record comes out.

Thanks,

Kristofor

Note to my 2:00 MWF class: we won't be meeting on Friday, March 27. Your professor has to go to, um, a meeting :shifty

One of my high school teachers lied about a death in the family, to travel to see the Dark Star Orchestra in Denver. I mean TRAVEL, Rhode Island to Denver, that's commitment!!!

I just did! Good news is Beacon NY is not far from NYC! Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo!

The Metro-North train stops in Beacon, but I have no idea if it's easy to get from there to the high school.