more tweedy solo shows NE

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I also met Jeff after the Calvin show. I am now looking at the photo on my wall. I laugh every time I look at the (what must be the backstage) door in the picture. It looks like it has a DHARMA Logo (for you Lost fans out there). So I always chuckle that Jeff Tweedy is somehow tied into Lost because of that door and because there's a disembodied arm holding an umbrella to cover him from the rain. I think it was Tony Margherita's arm. Plus, my friend pointed out that Tweedy reminds him of the Wizard in Wizard of Oz and at the time Lost introduced Henry Gale who later turned out to be Ben Linus (the "man" behind the curtain). Also, Jeff had on a cool white baseball cap with a bug on it. I'm pretty sure that's a Wilco hat. Wonder if he paid for it.

Thanks,

Kristofor

PS I'll try scanning the pic.

There were several people here at that show - as I recall.

I didn't find this board until a year and a half after that show.

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to meet some of you this time around. Mr Tony Margheritatime and I will be attending together :thumbup

Me too...that's where I met Jeff for the first time. It was a great venue and a fantastic show. I am so excited to see him again at the Calvin.

May I ask were you ran into Jeff at this show? Certain place to chill out after the show? If so about how long would you have to hang out, I'd love to meet Jeff but I can't imagine waiting outside a bus for hours, well I could but my buddies wouldn't

I signed up for their email list a few days ago. Why didn't I get an email about their presale? :frusty

My friends are being indecisive and want to wait until Friday to get tickets. I'm going to check the presale, and if I pull up a good single, I'm going to get it. That makes me seem like a jerk, but I'm driving almost five hours for this show. I want a good spot!

I can't get 2 or 3 tix for Northhampton???

"At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.

o Currently there are not enough Reserved tickets to fulfill your request."

Is this serious? Or will more be available?

"At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity of tickets or choosing a different ticket type.

I got the same even when I went down to 1 ticket :dontgetit

Me too. Shut out @10:01 on the presale. Awesome.