champaign, il 1/31/09

another solid night in Urbana

cool intro into 'I'm Always in Love', nice crisp new 'Everlasting Everything', 'Henry and the H Bombs', set closing 'Spiders' !

and as the Dude stated: Jeff "really sings his ass off" on this solo version Fake Plastic Trees

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Not sure what the quality is on this but the guy claims it's a "pro recording" whatever that means. Thought you guys might like to check it out.

I have received the pro recording of the January 31st concert from Walt, the great guy who recorded and mixed the show for us.

The original files are in lossless AIFF format, but I used iTunes to create a VBR MP3 version for those who don’t mind the quality loss.

I created two separate torrent files which I am seeding now:

AIFF: http://www.star-course.com/images/JeffTwee...m-13109.torrent

MP3: http://www.star-course.com/images/JeffTwee...r_13109.torrent

Enjoy!

populusque.com

I believe files have to be either SHN or FLAC in order to be seeded at bt.etree.org and most all other BT sites.

I don't know if you were replying to me, but maybe I'm not "seeding" it. Got it with BitTorrent off of etree and it's still on my BitTorrent for other people to grab.

General comment.

Like I said in the the thread about the Webcast matrix - this is not the sort of thing one finds out there from day to day:

The original files are in lossless AIFF format, but I used iTunes to create a VBR MP3 version for those who don