Wilco Vinyl

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want any Dylan, Beatles, Stones, etc.. vinyl from pre-90s you should be able to get anything you want for under $2 an LP if you look hard enough at record shows, swap meets, yard sales or church sales. I have a huge collection of older albums and doubt that I spent over $5 an album.

As for Uncle Tupelo / Wilco vinyl I am a big collector, what does everyone have?

This is what I have:

Brian Henneman Indianapolis 7" (Purple and Black)

Uncle Tupelo Gun 7" (Picture disc and Black)

Uncle Tupelo I Got Drunk 7" (Picture disc, blue and black)

Uncle Tupelo Sauget Wing 7" (Picture disc, clear and black)

Uncle Tupelo No Depression LP (Salmon and Black)

Uncle Tupelo Still Feel Gone LP (Black UK version)

Uncle Tupelo Still Feel Gone / March 16-20, 1992 2LP (Blue/Green, Grey, Black and Test Pressing)

Uncle Tupelo Anodyne LP

Uncle Tupelo 89/93 2LP

Wilco AM LP (Red version and Repress)

Wilco Being There LP (Original and Repress)

Wilco All Over The Place 10"

Wilco Summerteeth 2LP (Original and Repress)

Wilco/Billy Bragg Mermaid Avenue 2LP

wilco Yankee Hotel Foxtrot 2LP

Wilco Ghost Is Born 2LP

Wilco Kicking Television 4LP

Wilco Sky Blue Sky 2LP

Wilco The Album LP

What am I missing?

"

There is a third version of Being There that was a European release but some made it here. It came out about 5-6 years ago. It's on Reprise and is not a gatefold. It says "Made in Germany" on the back. It also has the "mastered by Bob Ludwig" on the back but so does the gatefold rerelease of year or two ago. This lp came with a sticker on the shrink wrap that I no longer have, that said "cut from the original master tapes" and it sounds like a completely different mastering than the original or rerelease. It's a very lively sounding record, those hand claps and percussion sound "in the room" but unfortunately the cymbals all sound like they were recorded in the red, which I'm pretty sure they were.

Nice collection you've got there.

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to say that while I miss all of my vinyl, I miss my Wilco vinyl. My wife and I just moved across the country about two months ago and most of our belongings are still in storage, including my LPs. I should have them back next month...maybe. But I've got a copy of Mermaid Avenue I haven't even listened to yet because I bought it right before we moved...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...