WILCO April 14, 15 @ Pabst in MKE

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm attending the show in Athens and have seats on the balcony. Are these seats good or bad? and about how far back from the stage is the balcony?

Thanks in advance!

Any Greater-Milwaukeeans? that could recommend some reasonable and decent hotels and nearby accommodations from Pabst or in the general downtown district....

there are many hotels within walking distance. Hilton, Doubletree, Metro, Wisconsin, & others

Any Greater-Milwaukeeans? that could recommend some reasonable and decent hotels and nearby accommodations from Pabst or in the general downtown district....

The Marriott Residence Inn on Plankinton has a good rate right now, I believe ($105 for a 1BR). I know because we're using that hotel for our wedding in May. Their rooms are big, and they all have kitchenettes. I was surprised at how nice and big the rooms are when we toured it...

I'm attending the show in Athens and have seats on the balcony. Are these seats good or bad? and about how far back from the stage is the balcony?

Thanks in advance!

I've never been there, but it sounds like the typical 2,000 seat theater venue. There won't be a bad seat in the house. If you've never seen Wilco at a theater, then you'll find that these places aren't really that big.. The sound is good no matter where you sit, and you will be relatively close to the stage no matter where you sit.

The Marriott Residence Inn on Plankinton has a good rate right now, I believe ($105 for a 1BR). I know because we're using that hotel for our wedding in May. Their rooms are big, and they all have kitchenettes. I was surprised at how nice and big the rooms are when we toured it...

You got a good rate on your wedding... cheapest room for next Tuesday is $159 from them.

I should have mentioned this a couple of days ago, but

*WARNING*

beware if you are buying second-hand tix for 4/15

The Pabst accidentally sent out two orders of tix to every costomer who bought through their pre-sale. I know, as I received two sets of tix, an e-mail, and even a phone call from the Pabst. The real tix have the larger of the two serial #s underneath the bar code.

the way I see it, SCUMBAGS COULD EASILY SELL YOU THE BUNK TIX. What's to stop them? They are official, hard tix; but they won't get you in the door.

just a heads up

I should have mentioned this a couple of days ago, but

*WARNING*

beware if you are buying second-hand tix for 4/15

The Pabst accidentally sent out two orders of tix to every costomer who bought through their pre-sale. I know, as I received two sets of tix, an e-mail, and even a phone call from the Pabst. The real tix have the larger of the two serial #s underneath the bar code.

the way I see it, SCUMBAGS COULD EASILY SELL YOU THE BUNK TIX. What's to stop them? They are official, hard tix; but they won't get you in the door.

just a heads up

Good info

Thanks!