Benefit announcement+discuss

pinkFlyer2.jpg

memphis Tn if you are in TN consider coming out

Camp Celebration is a special needs oriented camp in North Mississippi

Did the first one last year on the beatles, hoping to do Wilco next year...

I am performing Green is the colour, stay, dogs, wots un a deal, fearless, pillow of winds, hey you, and bridges burning

I am in MoonBow as well, we are doing Time, Breathe, cymbaline, corporal clegg, and all of Echoes

learning all this music has been quite an education, it has influenced alot of my current writing...ive got a 40 minute piece in the fire

you guys have similar experiences???

j

I went to college just down the street and around the corner from Neil's. I've got some memories of that place (a few of them even good). Anyway, sounds like a good cause. Oh, and I absolutely have had the same experience with learning several songs from an artist. I find myself writing songs in the style of that artist for a while after.

Good luck. I hope you get a good turnout.

I went to college just down the street and around the corner from Neil's. I've got some memories of that place (a few of them even good). Anyway, sounds like a good cause. Oh, and I absolutely have had the same experience with learning several songs from an artist. I find myself writing songs in the style of that artist for a while after.

Good luck. I hope you get a good turnout.

CBU? Rhodes?

My God, IALR - this is AWESOME! I'm really wishing I was closer to Memphis right now, I'd be all over this.

Hope you kill em. If there's tape running it would be great if you could link us up on the VC.

My God, IALR - this is AWESOME! I'm really wishing I was closer to Memphis right now, I'd be all over this.

Hope you kill em. If there's tape running it would be great if you could link us up on the VC.

Thanks!

We are planning to record it some how...the set list is at about 40 songs, so might be tough to get it all...please spread to word!

j