Favre is like some sort of God in my family of Packer fans. I think my mom would rather he be her son than either of the two she got. And as much as I'd like to watch him play again, he's got to hang it up some time.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRETNA, La. -- New Orleans Saints receiver Biren Ealy and tight end Kolomona Kapanui have been released from jail.

The men were arrested early Sunday morning by Jefferson Parish authorities, who booked the two players with obscenity, disturbing the peace and lewd conduct. They allegedly were drunk, urinated in public and exposed themselves to two women in the parking lot of a suburban New Orleans apartment complex.

"Lewd boys out of jail!"

I just want to say...

Stafford would be worshipped as a hero in Detroit for the rest of his life, regardless if he even plays a single down, if he would just set up a charitable foundation in Detroit with $10m of his guaranteed $40m.

:yes

• 2 weeks later...
Fear of flying?! He's an ass and a pansy. Real manly one, two combo Tony.

Was Madden a pansy too, then?

I like "Pardon The Interruption," but Kornheiser contributed nothing of interest to the MNF broadcasts.

• 3 weeks later...

Sources: Favre Given Deadline By Coach. I'm not sure why I still care about this story or why Brad Childress thinks he has any sort of upper hand here. Really Brad? Favre could decide the day before the season opener he wants to come back, and the Vikings will take him. Though I know he's going up against the immortal duo of Sage Rosenfields, who almost single handedly blew a 17-point lead against the Colts last year, and Tavaris Jackson, who I can't watch without having painful Kordell Stewart flashbacks, is a 39-year-old Brett Favre really that much of an improvement?

--Mike

Sources: Favre Given Deadline By Coach. I'm not sure why I still care about this story or why Brad Childress thinks he has any sort of upper hand here. Really Brad? Favre could decide the day before the season opener he wants to come back, and the Vikings will take him. Though I know he's going up against the immortal duo of Sage Rosenfields, who almost single handedly blew a 17-point lead against the Colts last year, and Tavaris Jackson, who I can't watch without having painful Kordell Stewart flashbacks, is a 39-year-old Brett Favre really that much of an improvement?

--Mike

Yes.