I would not mind seeing Owens on the Giants, but Eli Manning would prolly kick my ass if he heard me say that.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not mind seeing Owens on the Giants, but Eli Manning would prolly kick my ass if he heard me say that.

his mouth precedes his record.

If the money is right, I will be driving the official TO on NE Patriots Bandwagon. I will be holding chapter meetings and making fliers if anyone needs me.......

But logically, I think the Dolphins, Redskins, or Saints are the most likely TO landing spots.

ProFootballTalk.com, though, is keeping a list of teams that have made it known to them through "league sources" that they have no interest in Owens. As of right now, that list includes:

The Dallas Cowboys.

The New York Giants.

The Washington Redskins.

The Baltimore Ravens.

The San Francisco 49ers.

The Minnesota Vikings.

The Atlanta Falcons.

The Cleveland Browns.

The San Diego Chargers.

The Philadelphia Eagles.

The New York Jets.

The Tennessee Titans.

The St. Louis Rams.

And the Eagles and Dolphins are listed as teams that are expected to join the list soon. Donovan McNabb and Bill Parcells are the president and vice president of the "Terrell Owens Deserves a Giant Wedgie Club."

Owens goes to Buffalo

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP)

Buffalo is on the border and would like to play some games in Canada (and did play one there recently).

Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr., left, says bringing the team to Toronto for games is about extending the pool of fans who support the team. "I don't want to move the franchise," he says. "It would be a tragedy for the people of Buffalo if they didn't have this team. It's tough enough there as it is."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...nto-cover_N.htm

Buffalo is on the border and would like to play some games in Canada (and did play one there recently).

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...nto-cover_N.htm

Alright. Really, it was driving me a little crazy trying to figure that one out. Its still a stupid quote, but boy I feel better now. Thanks.

Cutler just put his house up for sale in Denver. I guess that meeting didn't go so hot. Detroit, Tampa, Chicago, single file please and no cuts.

I guess I wouldn't mind if he wound up with the Bears. Though I don't see him becoming a superstar, he'd be a definite upgrade over their current QBs.

Seems to have a bit of an attitude issue, though.

Yeah, one meeting with the new head coach and he flips out. I think he just has a problem with the whole organization. And a loyalty to the former coach from what I hear.

Yeah, one meeting with the new head coach and he flips out. I think he just has a problem with the whole organization. And a loyalty to the former coach from what I hear.

I wouldn't mind if the Bears hired Shanahan and Jeremy Bates, too.

Well, Cutler apparently feels he was lied to by the organization about how hard the Broncos were going after Matt Cassell and he knows Cassell was the new coach's strong preference. There is talk of bringing Cutler to the Jets, but he'd better get a little less sensitive if he's going to play in New York.

I tell ya. for a better than average quarteback it does seem he doesn't get a whole lot of respect. That said, if he is that sensitive either the New York press or the Detroit fan base would eat him alive.

He can come to the Bucs. I'll even let him stay on my couch.

I've always been a fan of his; he has a great arm. Also, Bucs have a completely new staff and need a good quarterback. And after 7 or so years if Gruden, I think the fans can handle a little 'tude.

He can come to the Bucs. I'll even let him stay on my couch.

I've always been a fan of his; he has a great arm. Also, Bucs have a completely new staff and need a good quarterback. And after 7 or so years if Gruden, I think the fans can handle a little 'tude.

Broncos QBs would rather retire than play for the Bucs. :P

Trying to find some information/rumors about this I did a google news search for jay cutler. Every article is tailored to its home city. There are editorials saying way he should be on the Jets, Bears, Vikings, Lions, Bucs, and even the Packers, and 49ers. Apparently, there is also a bodybuilder with the same name, so I'm not getting anywhere.