• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donte Stallworth = fucked. Just cut him, Browns. For fucking real, don't become a haven for the criminals...*coughCincinnaticough*

.126. If he had been on that bar stool contraption everyone would have survived.

.126. If he had been on that bar stool contraption everyone would have survived.

Totally. Well, it looks like we will need wideouts in the draft, too...great. We need to bolster a defense and we have a not-so-hot offense to begin with. Now if I had a really good defense (i.e. Ravens) I wouldn't be so concerned about offense, but we don't even have that. :hmm

Bears just traded Orton + picks for Cutler!

I'm not sure that the Bears got a good deal out of that. Granted, Cutler has a lot of years on him but two first-round picks is a lot (not considering Orton at all) to ask for.

I'm not sure that the Bears got a good deal out of that. Granted, Cutler has a lot of years on him but two first-round picks is a lot (not considering Orton at all) to ask for.

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update!!!!

Broncs: Cutler and 2009 3rd Round

Bears: 2009 & 2010 1st and Orton

It's fine. It's a good deal.

ESPN said it was this:

Broncs: Cutler and 2009 5th Round

Bears: 2009 & 2010 1st round, 2009 3rd round, and Orton

The price is a little steep, but I still think this might be a good move for the Bears.

It's definitely a good move for the Broncos, if you accept that Cutler wasn't going to play for them anymore.

I'd love to get him here, and it makes sense to make a serious move to get a deal done. That being said... it'll never happen. The Bears don't believe in quarterbacks.

Guess they got coverted...

Broncos agree to trade Cutler to Chicago Bears

By ARNIE STAPLETON, AP Sports Writer

19 minutes ago

AP - Mar 31, 11:00 pm EDT NFL Gallery ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP)

ESPN said it was this:

Broncs: Cutler and 2009 5th Round

Bears: 2009 & 2010 1st round, 2009 3rd round, and Orton

The price is a little steep, but I still think this might be a good move for the Bears.

It's definitely a good move for the Broncos, if you accept that Cutler wasn't going to play for them anymore.

Amazing how the Broncos are going to come out of this clusterfuck smelling like a rose...TWO number one's, a number THREE and a STARTING QB.

any team with 4 vanderbilt commodores is unbeatable.

Except of course the Vanderbilt Commodores.

As a Vikings fan, I would like to concede the 2009 NFC North Championship to the Bears. It was a great season, but you deserve it. Now go get that Super Bowl.

Not so fast there big guy, Cutler can not pass it to himself. The bears are still woefully short on receiveing talent.

As a Vikings fan, I would like to concede the 2009 NFC North Championship to the Bears. It was a great season, but you deserve it. Now go get that Super Bowl.

I'm not ready to do that yet. It kind of smacks of the Packer's Hadl trade. Two firsts and a QB who was your starter last year is awfully steep. And there's still the question of who he's going to throw to.

As a Packer fan, I really like this trade because it does make the Bears better and can revive the greatest NFL rivalry -- Packers-Bears.