This should open some eyes.......

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$$$

Yeah and in order to secure large amounts of capital you need oppress lots of people.

Why is that crazy? You think all of these people are acting independently and it just so happens that they're all full of shit? Its just a coincidence these people have the ability to shape our society? With their power you think they have no end goal? This is America we are imperialist capitalists the name of the game is go big or go home.

In a word, yes. The alternative, is that all the worlds politicians and captains of industry meet, in secret, like, once or twice a year to discuss how and when they will finally make good on their plan of world domination. In the real world, outside of movies, it doesn

Yeah and in order to secure large amounts of capital you need oppress lots of people.

Obviously, but it doesn't point to some sort of New World Order of secret society of elites. It points to business as usual for the rich, business as usual for the poor.

Wait, what about Paul Lynde?

I think it's obvious... but most definitely reverse-engineered by the Pentagon using alien technology developed to stop Charles Nelson Riley from spreading the use of scarves and ascots to the masses.

Circle take the square!

There was a show on the History Channel the other night called "Ancient Aliens" that talked about these theories of extraterrestrials guiding ancient people in the building of the pyramids (Egypt and Mexico), Easter Island, Stonehenge, etc.

It was actually pretty interesting.

There was a show on the History Channel the other night called "Ancient Aliens" that talked about these theories of extraterrestrials guiding ancient people in the building of the pyramids (Egypt and Mexico), Easter Island, Stonehenge, etc.

I watched a large portion of that show. Nothing I hadn't heard before (when I was young I used to read pyramid conspiracy books), but still interesting.

In a word, yes. The alternative, is that all the worlds politicians and captains of industry meet, in secret, like, once or twice a year to discuss how and when they will finally make good on their plan of world domination. In the real world, outside of movies, it doesn

Are you familiar with this:

Chariots of the Gods?: Unsolved Mysteries of the Past (book)

Chariots of the Gods: Unsolved Mysteries of the Past (film)

The book was adapted as a German documentary produced by Sun International which dropped the question mark from the title, and for TV as In Search of Ancient Astronauts. It also served as inspiration for the original TV series Battlestar Galactica, the short-lived The Phoenix TV series, the feature film Stargate, its spinoff TV series, the Halo video game series, in the Alien vs. Predator film; where Predators came to Earth and "taught humans how to build". The Ultimate Edition DVD of Stargate contains an interview with Erich von D

When I was a kid I always confused that book with the Led Zeppelin book. Made me think that JPJ had something to do with Machu Picchu. Hell, he could have built the pyramids with the power unleashed by the Immigrant Song bassline alone.

When I was a kid I always confused that book with the Led Zeppelin book. Made me think that JPJ had something to do with Machu Picchu. Hell, he could have built the pyramids with the power unleashed by the Immigrant Song bassline alone.

That's awesome, as the kids say.

I was very much into that sort of deal when I was a kid.

Vaguely. When I was a kid, I ate that stuff up. I even begged and begged my parents to order the Time Life Series of books about Mysteries of the Unknown (or something like that).

I think my grandfather actually ordered the first book and all I can really remember is a picture of a person standing next to the Sphinx's mouth to hear what it was saying.