This should open some eyes.......

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a word, yes. The alternative, is that all the worlds politicians and captains of industry meet, in secret, like, once or twice a year to discuss how and when they will finally make good on their plan of world domination. In the real world, outside of movies, it doesn
Obviously, but it doesn't point to some sort of New World Order of secret society of elites. It points to business as usual for the rich, business as usual for the poor.

You must be insane, first of all secret societies exist and have existed through out every empire including your beloved moma America,

the information on the New World Order is staggering the world bank is now discussing one world currecny like in reality, cool huh,

"there is no elite, there is no elite, there is no elie, there is no elite" wow its almost true now

Buissness as usual for the rich? wait what isnt that the elite? wait what.

see the truth is we all agree, the world is run by monsters its monopilized and caged one day to be free, the diffrence is your in that muck of folks who calls themselves progressive liberals so you cant allow your views to be associated with the "conspiracy" version of history. You play that game, but wait now Im playing that game to im the conspiracy theorist , right? nope Im not. I dont defend conspiracis that I think are wrong I dont defend conspiracy reaserchers who I think are crazy, Im sane that way.

YOU on the other hand(not literaly you but your ilk) defend the corrupt liberals you call bill clinton a hero Obama is Tshirt worthy, a liberal will defend a corrupt liberal any day when argfuing with a conservative(just watch cnn), thats why I knew all my life that those are the truly insane.

P.S much love Viachciago I agree with that Nekocase comment

You must be insane, first of all secret societies exist and have existed through out every empire including your beloved moma America,

the information on the New World Order is staggering the world bank is now discussing one world currecny like in reality, cool huh,

"there is no elite, there is no elite, there is no elie, there is no elite" wow its almost true now

Buissness as usual for the rich? wait what isnt that the elite? wait what.

see the truth is we all agree, the world is run by monsters its monopilized and caged one day to be free, the diffrence is your in that muck of folks who calls themselves progressive liberals so you cant allow your views to be associated with the "conspiracy" version of history. You play that game, but wait now Im playing that game to im the conspiracy theorist , right? nope Im not. I dont defend conspiracis that I think are wrong I dont defend conspiracy reaserchers who I think are crazy, Im sane that way.

YOU on the other hand(not literaly you but your ilk) defend the corrupt liberals you call bill clinton a hero Obama is Tshirt worthy, a liberal will defend a corrupt liberal any day when argfuing with a conservative(just watch cnn), thats why I knew all my life that those are the truly insane.

P.S much love Viachciago I agree with that Nekocase comment

Three things:

1 - I don't care at all if we go to one world currency.

2 - Secret societies do exist. I never said they didn't. I said that the kind of shit happening now doesn't necessarily indicate any NWO. It indicates rich folks are taking advantage of people and poor folks are sucking it up. Just like old times.

3 - Learn to form a sentence. This is an important business skill that will help you find success in the inevitable new world order.

I am sure we are all glad to hear this.........I thought Kissinger was the enemy?

Remarks by National Security Adviser Jones at 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy

Published February 8, 2009

Speaker:

James L. Jones

U.S. National Security Adviser Jones gave these remarks at the 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof on February 8, 2009.

"Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through Generaal Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today.

Do you honestly think he was serious?

yep....

Henry Kissinger-from a 1998 Trilateral Commission dinner toasting David Rockefeller

"In 1973, when I served as Secretary of State, David Rockefeller showed up in my office one day to tell me that he thought I needed a little help. I must confess, the thought was not self-evident to me at the moment. He proposed to form a group of Americans, Europeans, and Japanese to look ahead into the future. And I asked him,

You do read these things, right? That looked like he answered it like an intelligent guy.

Anyone that does not see the dangers of a US Treasury secretary talking like this, I don't know what to say. Anything along these lines is a huge loss of sovereignty and does not represent the USA's long term interest. It is a huge loss of freedom. Let me just put in my 2 cents like this.

We have now started to monetize our debt, which means that the dollar is set to inflate to levels not witnessed in our lifetime. A loaf of bread will be like $10 to $15 dollars by the next 1-2 years the way they have printed money. Now if they go to a global currency, which China is pushing slowly with going to a global reserve system, which Geithner is addressing it is a way of robbing this country of trillions of wealth by setting our debt to them against the new standard to be determined by the world about our economy. We will slowly be reduced to the status of South America in a very short period of time. If they go to something like the Amero that will also include putting the massive national debt and nearly worthless dollar at that point against a world standard, which again will mean that you will be paid pennies on the dollar for all your stock, bond or simply checking accounts. Untold amounts of wealth will be wiped out never to return. Your wages at your job would not support your living standard anymore.

Yet they continue to spend knowing the dangers and I am starting to question if it is intentional but the more they run the debt up the less return we get for any global system. They have just spent more money on these bailouts and stimulus than we did between George Washington and Reagan. Think about that when weighing what it actually means going to a global reserve or currency because believe me it won't be the dollar no matter what they say.

It is a delicate situation because ultimately we are in a position of not being able to pay a debt we owe and not able to move forward without endless debt to continue our daily life. Many on the right want to act like the USA still has the world by the tail and we still call the shots and they could not be more mistaken. Those on the left seem too quick and eager to give away our country because it will not effect them just us in the long run. It is troubling to hear rhetoric like this to say the least.

The endless bailouts and AIG bonuses are a distraction from the fact that globalization has ultimately caused this because these banks are multinational corporations and have been allowed to gain power unchecked in all these countries and China to amount untold amounts of wealth because of their cheap labor they offer the world. Now the short term has caught up and the USA is not in a good bargaining position.

But until any of these politicians talk seriously of taking steps of getting the Federal Reserve out of our economy, then it is ultimately more hot air and ultimately they are just selling out the country. And please don't get caught in the distraction of not being forward thinking and get caught up in the bs of global currency that they will slowly start addressing. It is not in this countries best interest and I don't care if your a Republican or Democrat voted for Obama or not. You should not support this in anyway shape or form. They are putting a nice face and spin on things but what they are doing is not a good change believe me. I am a progressive and these are not progressive policies don't be fooled. You can still talk to the world but not sell the country out, which is unfortunately what they are doing.

Please read up on HR1207 a Bill to audit the FED and call your Congressman/woman and ask them to support it. That's the first step to real change and not falling off a cliff.

I'm sorry, I just don't buy into the paranoia. That paranoia is far more damaging to American confidence than anything I can think of.

Edit: Actually, I don't really care. I'm gonna go make my 20 favorite Kinks songs list. These politics are getting in the way.

In the case of Obama, Geithner and Bernanke, actions certainly speak louder than words, because while publicly denouncing the demise of the dollar and the call for a new global currency, their every policy is creating the very means and justification for its introduction.

Bernanke himself has vehemently supported efforts to create a global regulatory framework that would act as the vehicle for the introduction of a new global currency to replace the dollar.

He has echoed the sentiments of Blair, Brown, Merkel, Sarkozy and others in calling for a new world economic order and