New Album Title Game

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to approach this mathematically(studio albums only):

1. First came "AM" then: BT, ST, YHF, AGIB, SBS. -- In terms of number of initials this is 2,2,2,3,4,3. If there is a pattern here it must be that Wilco will produce 3 more records with two initials each. It makes for a nice bell curve.

2. First initials in order A, B, S, Y, A, S. -- It's clear that it should be either B or Y. B would be out of the pattern of alphabetical order. I'm going with Y.

3. Second initials in order: M, T, H, G, B. --Shit. First two in alphabetical order. Next three in reverse alphabetical order. Let's continue that trend and go with A.

So the initials which this board will refer to the new record will be "YA"

Isn't Summerteeth one word? That kind of screws up your analysis. Also, looking at the patterns of the title initials, perhaps the pattern can't be perceived yet? (Blowing your mind, I know) [winky emoticon]

Isn't Summerteeth one word? That kind of screws up your analysis. Also, looking at the patterns of the title initials, perhaps the pattern can't be perceived yet? (Blowing your mind, I know) [winky emoticon]

it's a compund word, and it's generally referred to by two initials, so i had to make a call.

and I like "Perhaps the Pattern Can't Be Percieved Yet." Nice alliteration. And hey, I'm always looking for things to blow my mind. Hopefully the new record will.