Anonymous feedback  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• 5 Stars
    • 4 Stars
    • 3 Stars
    • 2 Stars
    • 1 Star

Time for me to post a new Hop On Pop recording...

"Sheila of the Worms"

Thanks for listening and for the feedback.

And, of course, for your patience.

Also, a note:

For those of you who have not yet heard any of my songs for this new album... this one sounds nothing like anything else that is going to be on there. There's a reason I'm calling the album Mixtape.

Fun/catchy little song. I feel like I have preferred other stuff you've done, but I liked this too. I don't know how to rank songs on a scale so I won't. I definitely liked it, though.

You are a busy guy.

Thanks for listening, Matt. I appreciate the honest feedback.

I really wasn't planning on recording this tune this weekend, it just kinda happened. I, myself, kinda feel the same way as you do. But I also think it's a fun little ditty. We'll see where it fits on the record.

:cheers

Very nice. Catchy as all hell. Really enjoyed this one. Dang I wish I could write songs. I'm ready for the whole album.

Thanks! I appreciate the listen and the feedback.

This one is getting a lot better response than I expected it to. (Not just here, but elsewhere, as well.)

Thanks!

I thought about doing a Devo take on the song, but it was coming out forced. Then, this came out so well...

I appreciated the feedback and the compliments. You guys rule.

Definitely a catchy number, the chord progression gets a little repetitive to me, but maybe with more instrumentation and/or a few change ups that could be easily worked out. Nice work.

Agree with you 87% catfish...I know it's a live tune, it's new and I am unaware of your band up until this point, but it's a song with great potential. It could use this, it could use that, but the more you play with it and test it with live audiences I assume it can only be a fantastic song. Point me in the direction for more info on your band...Yes, I'm lazy...

Thanks for listening.

Thanks for the feedback! It was very helpful.

I'll be taking the song down later today, if you wanted to listen and didn't have a chance to, or if you just want to hear it once more.

I'll put it back up when the album comes out.