• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I honestly don't get the Cleveland love. Can someone explain it to me? I figure it's going to be a lot like last year--there will be a couple of teams in the mid-to-high 80s who will battle for the division till the end. The type of division where it's surprising to see a consistent pick of anybody to win the division.

Two words Mark DeRosa.

That is all

I'm picking Cleveland due to some young stars and a weak division. I think you could reasonably pick almost any team to win the AL Central though, due to the fact that they're all pretty flawed teams. Wouldn't be surprised to see any of them finish in dead last either.

I don't really know much of what went on the NL this off-season, but I'll make some predictions anyway.

AL East

Yankees

Red Sox

Rays

Blue Jays

Orioles

AL Central

Indians

Twins

Tigers

Royals

White Sox

AL West

A's

Angels

Mariners

Rangers

NL East

Phillies

Marlins

Mets

Braves

Nationals

AL Central

Cubs

Brewers

Cardinals

Reds

Astros

Pirates

NL West

Dodgers

Diamondbacks

Giants

Rockies

Padres

Playoffs

Yankees over Indians

Red Sox over A's

Cubs over Diamondbacks

Phillies over Dodgers

Yankees over Red Sox

Phillies over Cubs

Yankees over Phillies in the WS

Go D Lowe!

Yeah, go straight to ... oh, wait, I think I want him to do good tonight, right?

In anticipation of tomorrow's festivities, I think one thing remains to be said... aahemm (clears throat)

GO CUBS GO! GO CUBS GO..EWW..OHHH! HEY CHICAGO, WHADDAYA SAY?! THE CUBS ARE GONNA WIN TODAY!

:bounce8 :bounce8 :bounce8 :bounce8 :w00t :dance :w00t :dance :w00t :dance

The Braves were awesome last night. Hopefully this means McCann can handle the cleanup spot, Frenchie's back, and Schafer is the real deal. This could be a very good year.