• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not usually a uniform fashion critic, but the Rangers' near-hot-pink red jerseys are truly hideous. Guys, it's Opening Day. A little respect, please?

I think you need to adjust the color on your TV set. They're just red.

Well, the new bullpen worked!

Were people actually asking these questions?

Dumb people.

Hanley hits his first career grand slam a second after the announcer says he tries too hard with runners on base.

Jesus, the Tiger's season seems to be starting quite a lot like last year. Ugh. Hallady is pretty amazing though.

Man, I'm no fan of slap hitting, fast dudes with no patience and a bunch of K's playing 3rd, but man is that Bonifacio kid for the Marlins fast. Maybe the fastest player in the majors. He flew around the bases on that inside-the-park homer. Just dumb fast.

Man, I'm no fan of slap hitting, fast dudes with no patience and a bunch of K's playing 3rd, but man is that Bonifacio kid for the Marlins fast. Maybe the fastest player in the majors. He flew around the bases on that inside-the-park homer. Just dumb fast.

You got one or two fast guys on the roster and it really shakes up the opposition defense and makes life better for everyone.

You got one or two fast guys on the roster and it really shakes up the opposition defense and makes life better for everyone.

We could, potentially put Bonifacio, Maybin and Hanley 1-3 in our lineup and steal 120 bases between the three of them. That would be fun to watch.

Did they have to have opening day at the same time as the NCAA championship? Actually it was fun flipping back and forth. Rockies lost 9-8 which sucks.

Felipe Lopez and Tony Clark got the season off to a good start for the Diamondbacks and gave us seamheaded fans of useless trivia a thrill, homering from each side of the plate in a wildly entertaining 9-8 win over the Rockies that featured eight balls hit out of Chase Field.

Great start to the season for Arizona.

So I tivo yesterday's 1pm Mets/Reds game and avoid the internet and all possible spoilers like the plague (including this thread). I get home, and watch the first two batters with my 7 month old son (his first opening day), and then I feed him and put him to bed, and plop myself down on the couch with two hot dogs. And then I fall asleep in the 8th inning. Didn't even see K-rod. Times have changed. :lol